IGNORED

Will Our Board Of Directors Be Arrested!

Flounder

I'm playing devils advocate here, but after reading this....

Arresting Information

Why will the officials of our club immune from prosecution, if they are going to take a seat in the Directors box, which I presume is part of the home section Swansea's ground?

Perhaps our Chairman and Co. will heed the warnings posted on the main site and go in the Away End. After all, they are well known City fans and will blatantly flouting the authority of the South Wales Police and Swansea City F.C.

Guest scrumpy dare
I would like to know which coach thier on,as they don't normally travel with the team ,do they?

Maybe Bristol City eployees could spread them selves out

amongst the thirteen coaches

well i can tell you they don't travle by coach either

The implication is that if I sit in the home end at Swansea I will cause trouble. I will be judged guilty even before the full facts are known, before I even carry out any crime.

I have never had a fight at a football ground or anywhere for that matter. At this point I would like to add something about double standards of behavour, but I would probably have this thread delete and get banned.

Guest DrFaustus
The implication is that if I sit in the home end at Swansea I will cause trouble. I will be judged guilty even before the full facts are known, before I even carry out any crime.

I have never had a fight at a football ground or anywhere for that matter. At this point I would like to add something about double standards of behavour, but I would probably have this thread delete and get banned.

I'll do it for you then Flounder. They're duplicitous, hypocritical and two-faced.

That should do it!

That's actually a very good point. Who is to say that the swansea fans won't want to attack our directors? Then surely they should be travelling on coaches like the rest of us! The thugs are more likely to attack a City director rather than a plain closed football supporter who could well be a home fan?

Can I ask...

Anyone know if Steve Brooker and Marcus Stewart be going on Saturday? They are of course injured, where will they sit? I guess there are other squad injuries, but I don't know who they are. Will they all sit together in the home stand?

Or do they not attend? or sit in the away stand?

I've can't recall any players that are obviously away players in the Williams Stand.

Archived