IGNORED

Tinnion At It Again

Luke_Ciderhead

Oh dear.

It looks like our clueless manager is at it again.

Apparently, he's gone and said that Swansea were "lucky" in their last two games where they scored three times against Barnsley and FIVE against Walsall, and are the sort of team that City shouldnt be dropping points against.

Way to wind up opposition players before a big local game you NUMPTY!!

Did he not learn his lesson from the Brentford/Martin Allen saga last season? He claimed that Allens Brentford team werent much cop, and that he had moaned too much about the lack of transfer funds. The result? Brentford knocked us out of the cup and pipped us to a playoff spot.

DOH!

I really think you're being a bit harsh there - who knows what effect those remarks will have - I'm not an expert in psychology and I doubt anyone else on this forum is.

I'm not his greatest fan at the moment, but for goodness sake, stop jumping on every little thing he says.

If you are going to judge him, judge him by the performance of the team and by results. But stop judging him by everything which comes out of his mouth.

Oh dear.

It looks like our clueless manager is at it again.

Apparently, he's gone and said that Swansea were "lucky" in their last two games where they scored three times against Barnsley and FIVE against Walsall, and are the sort of team that City shouldnt be dropping points against.

Way to wind up opposition players before a big local game you NUMPTY!! 

Did he not learn his lesson from the Brentford/Martin Allen saga last season? He claimed that Allens Brentford team werent much cop, and that he had moaned too much about the lack of transfer funds. The result? Brentford knocked us out of the cup and pipped us to a playoff spot.

DOH!

Here's the article from Swansea's main site:

Tinnion expecting tough test

Bristol City manager Brian Tinnion is expecting a hostile environment when his players visit Swansea's New Stadium on Saturday.

Tinnion was at the New Stadium for the Swans' 3-1 victory against Barnsley and has warned his players they will face a baptism of fire.

"The crowd made it a really intimidating place to go. I expect the same again when we go there this weekend."

Meanwhile, Tinnion is also looking forward to locking horns with former team-mate Kevin Nugent, Swansea's assistant-manager.

"I played alongside him about ten years ago and he was a really good, honest lad to have in the side," he said.

"Nuge will have the same qualities as a coach and I'm sure he has been a real asset to Swansea. They are still on a roll following promotion and will be very tough to beat."

Doesn't sound like he thinks they've been lucky and it will be easy from that, where is your info from?

Nibor

I don't have any direct source, I'm just going by what ive been told by some Jacks fans at http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=533780126

They seem a bit miffed so its probably been said.

You'd think if it was true there'd be at least one mention of it somewhere in the press. Much as I think Tinnion is an eejit I reckon the 13 yr old muppet swansea fans on rivals are making it up this time.

Nibor

I really think you're being a bit harsh there - who knows what effect those remarks will have - I'm not an expert in psychology and I doubt anyone else on this forum is.

I'm not his greatest fan at the moment, but for goodness sake, stop jumping on every little thing he says.

If you are going to judge him, judge him by the performance of the team and by results.  But stop judging him by everything which comes out of his mouth.

I've got an Bsc in Psychology, he's practicing what psychologist call "Challenging behaviour" more commonly known as "A wind up" - similar to Ferguson and Keegans spats in the 90s that led to the Infamous "I'd love it if they lose" outburst from Keegan live on sky. Of course they didn't and manure went on to win the title - the trick is to rise above it and not get rattled. You will of course look a right berk if you say that and then lose.

Funnily enough Paul Merson apparently called Swansea "mid-table also rans" just before Walsall got beat by them.

No mate, people think this club is a joke because of the "support" it has. They are laughing at us - not the club.

I don't like people Laughin at me sad.gif

Tell Them to Stop sad.gif

Brian Tinmans Cider Army! chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

I don't have any direct source, I'm just going by what ive been told by some Jacks fans at http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=533780126

They seem a bit miffed so its probably been said.

Look at that.

Your SO desperate to have a go at Tinnion you will believe anything just to be able to come on here and have a go.

Surely you should check the facts before slagging him off as usual?

Archived