IGNORED

Untenable Tinnion

arpaul

Apologies for this post being a week or two late, but, not only has the computer been knacked, but holidays beckoned.

I was astonished to read in the Press that our glorious leader felt disappointed and let down by the supporters ovation toward Danny Wilson before, and after, the MK Dons fiasco, and the apathy shown toward him during the same game.

It was not only disrespectful to Wilson, but more importantly a kick in the teeth for all City supporters. In all the years I've supported City, through all the downs and downs and through thin and thin(!!), no manager has ever questioned the supporters integrity. Dicks, Houghton, Hodgson, Cooper, Jordan, Lumsden, Smith, Osman, Jordan, Ward, Lennartsson, Pulis, Fawthrop or Wilson. This alone should make his position untenable. His comments were unnecessary and appeared to be fuelled by jealousy, like a spoilt kid. Unlike Wilson, Tinnion doesn't show any managerial qualities and a total lack of integrity or humility. "Wilson had this, I haven't. Wilson had 4 years, I haven't. Wilson spent £600,000 on Peacock, I never.I gave Lita his chance, Wilson never" WRONG. Wilson gave Lita his break. The sad thing is that Wilson was let down in Cardiff by his senior "proffesional" who (I've been lead to believe) was having his coaching badges rushed through for the inevitable upcoming vacancy? No wonder Wilson refuses to shake his hand. Who can blame him?

And why does Tinnion want to compare himself with Wilson?

Wilson has managed at Premiership level, and even played at International level. Tinnion does not have this on his CV

Secondly

Whilst on weeks holiday, My brother in law, my son and I spent 30 Euros on Taxis' to and from Lardos(Rhodes) in order to watch Skys Transmission of City against Colchester. The bar was quite full of English supporters awaiting the kick off from Cardiff. All of them football fans, but watching MTV on Sky. I had to ask the barman to put on Sky Sports so that we three could watch City. During the game, we fended questions from the bored punters, like why do you watch this crap ? Easy answer: They're our team.

What league is this?

Easy answer: One, two or three, depending on your age.

Don't you normally wear quartered shirts?

Easy answer: ##### off

Whose your manager?

Easy answer: Brian Tinnion

Whose he?

Easy answer: Exactly!!

And then during the England/Wales match, you could hear catcalls "Cheer up mate, it could be worse, we could still be watching Bristol City, like they three sad ######ers in front"

Thank you Brian Tinnion for moments like these.

Please Go now.

Apologies for this post being a week or two late, but, not only has the computer been knacked, but holidays beckoned.

I was astonished to read in the Press that our glorious leader felt disappointed and let down by the supporters ovation toward Danny Wilson before, and after, the MK Dons fiasco, and the apathy shown toward him during the same game.

It was not only disrespectful to Wilson, but more importantly a kick in the teeth for all City supporters. In all the years I've supported City, through all the downs and downs and through thin and thin(!!), no manager has ever questioned the supporters integrity. Dicks, Houghton, Hodgson, Cooper, Jordan, Lumsden, Smith, Osman, Jordan, Ward, Lennartsson, Pulis, Fawthrop or Wilson. This alone should make his position untenable. His comments were unnecessary and appeared to be fuelled by jealousy, like a spoilt kid. Unlike Wilson, Tinnion doesn't show any managerial qualities and a total lack of integrity or humility. "Wilson had this, I haven't. Wilson had 4 years, I haven't. Wilson spent £600,000 on Peacock, I never.I gave Lita his chance, Wilson never" WRONG. Wilson gave Lita his break. The sad thing is that Wilson was let down in Cardiff by his senior "proffesional" who (I've been lead to believe) was having his coaching badges rushed through for the inevitable upcoming vacancy? No wonder Wilson refuses to shake his hand. Who can blame him? 

And why does Tinnion want to compare himself with Wilson?

Wilson has managed at Premiership level, and even played at International level. Tinnion does not have this on his CV

Secondly

Whilst on weeks holiday, My brother in law, my son and I spent 30 Euros on Taxis' to and from Lardos(Rhodes) in order to watch Skys Transmission of City against Colchester. The bar was quite full of English supporters awaiting the kick off from Cardiff. All of them football fans, but watching MTV on Sky. I had to ask the barman to put on Sky Sports so that we three could watch City. During the game, we fended questions from the bored punters, like why do you watch this crap ? Easy answer: They're our team.

What league is this?

Easy answer: One, two or three, depending on your age.

Don't you normally wear quartered shirts?

Easy answer: ##### off

Whose your manager?

Easy answer: Brian Tinnion

Whose he?

Easy answer: Exactly!!

And then during the England/Wales match, you could hear catcalls "Cheer up mate, it could be worse, we could still be watching Bristol City, like they three sad ######ers in front"

Thank you Brian Tinnion for moments like these.

Please Go now.

I have to say that i thought the rant from tins was very unprofessional. it actually shocked me that he would air his very personal views in public in such a way. It is the sort of comment one might expect from a chief executive of a company who owns and controls all before him. so to come from a PAYE manager was beguiling for me. I can only imagine the board must have wished he had never said those things and i feel sure when they feel the time is right to give him his P45 this issue will be in their minds. it is one thing to be critical it is another to be disrespectful.

All of this of course will be put to one side if we start putting significant results together but i doubt it will ever be forgotten and the damage deep down done to supporters will be lasting for him

All of this of course will be put to one side if we start putting significant results together but i doubt it will ever be forgotten and the damage deep down done to supporters will be lasting for him

Welcome back to these shores arpaul - yep you missed a couple of classics !

But I think supporters are suffering from many of BT's comments.

And arrogance is not a trait welcome in managment.

disapointed2se.gif

Decent post, ut how you can say Wilson gave Lita his break is quite amazing, the bloke did everything to hold the kid back and continually make a point that he wasn't ready, when all the supporters could see he was.

Richie says that arrogance isn't a trait in management, that is spot on, so why was he a Wilson fan, that was the thing he was most disliked for in my book!?

Archived