IGNORED

It's 9 Am...

sephjnr

Guest DrFaustus

I went out for my paper just now and was amazed to see a minibus bedecked in City regalia/flags etc. Do these people not read/watch the news? Surely they will be turned away by the South Wales dibble?

Have fun today chaps and chapesses.

I went out for my paper just now and was amazed to see a minibus bedecked in City regalia/flags etc. Do these people not read/watch the news? Surely they will be turned away by the South Wales dibble?

I would imagine all flags will be taken down for the Severn crossing.

One finger pointing upwards to the the Swansea/BristolCity/South Wales police fascists. Quality.

I don't think the E.P helped the situation last night either. Firstly, on the match review page, they announced that it was all ticket and All supporters must travel on the CATS coaches or they will not get near Swansea. Then, under "how to get there" they give you directions to the ground from the motorway, and amazingly even from the train station. Surely, the only people who are excempt from travelling with CATS are club officials themselves, who hardly need directions.

I don't think the E.P helped the situation last night either. Firstly, on the match review page, they announced that it was all ticket and All supporters must travel on the CATS coaches or they will not get near Swansea. Then, under "how to get there" they give you directions to the ground from the motorway, and amazingly even from the train station. Surely, the only people who are excempt from travelling with CATS are club officials themselves, who hardly need directions.

It made me laugh in ep yesterday when they mentioned the last time the two teams met at swanseas new stadium there was trouble......How can this be when the stadium has only been open 6 weeks ???? - Did I miss that game ???

Driving to the Gate to catch the Coach, perhaps? dunno.gif

Early start at The Ship and Castle?

Archived