IGNORED

Online Petition

Luke_Ciderhead

As Colin S and Steve L have been so reluctant to get rid of Tinnion, maybe we could organise an online petition to call for his sacking?

Fan power worked in getting rid of that awful shirt that we were supposed to be wearing. Maybe it would work here.

How do we go about starting one of these petitions, and if I did would you sign it?

As Colin S and Steve L have been so reluctant to get rid of Tinnion, maybe we could organise an online petition to call for his sacking?

Fan power worked in getting rid of that awful shirt that we were supposed to be wearing. Maybe it would work here.

How do we go about starting one of these petitions, and if I did would you sign it?

I would sign , its time to go.. Perhaps the moderators on this forum should tell Steve L, they have such incredible powers to delete people..

yes mate , get it moving before sink without trace, even the happy clappers must be thinking twice now, ranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Archived