IGNORED

Ive Had Enough

Northern Red

In the past, I have always tried to support Tinnion, thought he should be given more time etc, but today has finished me off. I can take no more of this, and if he doesn't do the decent thing and resign immediatley after the game, then he should be sacked straightaway. We are now a natinal laughing stock, and by remaining in the job, he will only bring further shame and embarrasment on this club.

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Guest torquay red
In the past, I have always tried to support Tinnion, thought he should be given more time etc, but today has finished me off. I can take no more of this, and if he doesn't do the decent thing and resign immediatley after the game, then he should be sacked straightaway. We are now a natinal laughing stock, and by remaining in the job, he will only bring further shame and embarrasment on this club.

banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

mad.gif I am sorry to say i agree with you,i have kept quiet about Tinnion until now,but for the sake of the club he has to go.

Archived