IGNORED

Sadly He Must Now Go

boltonred

it was embarasing today, i like tinman i have nothing against him and I'm not a 'tinman out' person, but if these results keep coming i feel he will loose his position, i don't wont him fired just because of todays result but i think he needs advice on what he is doing and how to manage the team now! if this doesnt happen i fear he will loose his job. he needs a experianced man by his side who knows what he is talking about.

hes never been good for the job city are a team that were favourites to win the league last season didnt happen tinman had an excuse it was his first time as a manager..... whats you're excuse this time tins????? dunno what ure doin perhaps please for the teams sake get out so we don't lose 7-1 again jesus christ disapointed2se.gif

I can only agree, Tinion and Millen MUST go now before the season becomes a relegation battle and the club takes a massive step backwards. The time is to late for talk. Only action is needed and I would also ask Steve Lansdown to consider his position as he has to shoulder his share of the blame and personally I do not think that he is up to the job of leading the club forward. crying.gif

Archived