IGNORED

New Manager

6hobbsy66

if tinnion go or gets the sack we should go and get martin allen if as was posted he wants to come, the team are lacking discipline and direction,i believe we have the right squad but wrong management martin allen would sort this ,look what he has done for brentford with no money.if not m allen any other ideas ?

if tinnion go or gets the sack we should go and get martin allen if as was posted he wants to come, the team are lacking discipline and direction,i believe we have the right squad but wrong management martin allen would sort this ,look what he has done for brentford with no money.if not m allen any other ideas ?

Sorry, but if that pratt of a man called Martin Allen were our next manager, I would seriously consider not going any more. Can you remember their 'style' of play when we've played them? Jim Smith is still not working, sure he would be respected by all concerned.

Sorry, but if that pratt of a man called Martin Allen were our next manager, I would seriously consider not going any more. Can you remember their 'style' of play when we've played them? Jim Smith is still not working, sure he would be respected by all concerned.

Personally i don't care what style of play we use at the moment as long as we win matches is doesn't really matter. i doubt martin allen would want to leave a club doing well for one doing badly

Jim Smith

Martin O'Neil

Neale Cooper

Mark McGhee

Bobby Robson

Kevin Keegan

David Moyes (If Everton keep losing !)

Denis Smith (Never given a fair crack of the whip)

John Ward

Joe Jordan

Why would Martin Allen want the job? And I think it would take a few bob for Brentford to part with him (money we don't have).

I think we should be looking elsewhere...

Joe Kinnear, Peter Reid, John Gregory all out of work... Could do a lot worse than Keith Curle me thinks... and hes a Bristol Boy...

Why would Martin Allen want the job? And I think it would take a few bob for Brentford to part with him (money we don't have).

I think we should be looking elsewhere...

Joe Kinnear, Peter Reid, John Gregory all out of work... Could do a lot worse than Keith Curle me thinks... and hes a Bristol Boy...

Archived