IGNORED

The Story So Far

reddevil

Just heard Steve L talking of a "knee jerk" reaction, 'fraid not Steve.

Without jumping on the band wagon its time for the axe to fall. So far we've played 8 games and from my view we have played well for about 60 minutes in total.

Quite frankly the bucks stops with BT, he is giving the impression he has no idea what he is doing as a manager, todays result and performance shows confusion reigns. Its alright to pass some of the blame on the players but I can see the issues they would have.

As far as I'm aware we have tried the following formations

4-4-2

4-5-1

4-3-3

5-3-2

5-2-1-2

5-4-1

As if that wasn't confusing enough examine the following players

Matt Haywood - so far played all games bar one. Has played the same position but has been partnered by Carey, Fortune, Patridge and Keogh

Grant Smith - played centre mid, left wing, left wing back and as a man marker

Cole Skuse - only played maybe a dozen first team games, can't be bothered to count the number of players and formations he's played in

Watching the first half last week I couldn't see how we were going to score a goal, I could not see the tactics we were supposed to be using actually creating a chance.

One point that really brought this home to me. At the start of the second half vs MK Dons we are 2-0 down and chasing the game. We get a corner and all the players start looking at each other to see who is going to take it. I'm sorry but a Sunday pub team knows who is going to take the corners, we are quite frankly a shambles. If is wasn't for Stevie Brook, Stevie P and Port Vale turning up drunk for the first 20 mins we would have one point this season.

I'm off to the pub, just hoping I get a club text that says BT is off. At the moment I can't see it getting any better in the near future.

If he does resign, fair play to the guy and he can still leave city with his head held high, if not Steve L will need to bite the bullet.

Archived