IGNORED

Bristol City

claloudav

I am proud of supporting Bristol City whatever the score, whatever divison and whatever the weather.

It is a damn shame that some of you keep chucking your toys out of the pram everytime City don't win by an extreme goal majority.

If you don't like it then tough because nobody is forcing you to go to Ashton Gate or any other stadium.

Times like this call for support not sulking. We are not the only team in this division and it is about time some of you accepted that.

I may not like the results anymore than all of you but I accept them and continue to support City as much as I can.

I hope that you will do the same.

city.gif

I am proud of supporting Bristol City whatever the score, whatever divison and whatever the weather.

It is a damn shame that some of you keep chucking your toys out of the pram everytime City don't win by an extreme goal majority.

If you don't like it then tough because nobody is forcing you to go to Ashton Gate or any other stadium.

Times like this call for support not sulking. We are not the only team in this division and it is about time some of you accepted that.

I may not like the results anymore than all of you but I accept them and continue to support City as much as I can.

city.gif

Think you will find that we all support City and want whats best for us ;TINMAN aint

Typical female response.

Take a look at yourself. You are more concerned about the type of person writing a response to today's events than the actual matter itself. Exactly the type of people Bristol City don't need at the moment.

Hmmm, they don't need season ticket holders and lifelong fans then?

Nobody (including myself) are going to stop supporting City, everyone who is angry want the best for City.

Your post was a bit pointless wasn't it love?

city.gif

what a stupid post . we all support bristol city , that,s why we are on this message board . not a case of expecting big wins all the time, or promotion . ALL decent fan,s want is THE PLAYERS TO SHOW SOME COMMITMENT , AND SHOW THEY CARE , AND WANT TO WIN , NOT THROW THE TOWEL IN AS THEY DID TODAY , THAT IS JUST TAKING THE (Am I naughty or what!) OUT OF BRISTOL CITY FANS . WE JUST WANT THEM TO SHOW THEY CARE AND WANT TO WIN , IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR HEAVENS SAKE , ? banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gif

city.gif

handbags.gif I pay to watch City! I support City! I also have the right then to 'chuck my toys out of my pram' 'spit my dummy out' etc, etc. if I think the team are not performing for whatever reason! I am not sulking. I am (I tried to say a naughty word)ing angry about the current state of my club...

Today we lost 7-1! And other results have hardly been impressive (have they?)

So please forgive me for chuckin' my toys about a bit! ranting.gif

Rocky - I don't think my post is pointless. Personally, I just think that by the way some fans are going on anyone would think we're going out of the football league and in administration. Now is the time to be more supportive and good on anyone who takes up this atitdue because negativity won;t get anyone anywhere.

Dogwood - I am not painting all City fans with the same brush. I am saying out of personal opinion that those who go around sulking and being negative about the club aren't exactly helping. I agree with you that everyone wants the club to care - have you ever wondered that they do. You cannot read a person by looking at them, just because the players don;t look disheartened, it doesn't mean they aren't inside.

RedSi - If you wanna chuck your toys out of the pram then go ahead because you won't help the team, you won't help yourself and you won;t help the club. I'm not saying you chuck your toys out of the pram 24/7 because I would not dream of juging people without the facts. However, as it goes there are a number of negative comments on this forum which are over the top and not exactly what you would call supportive.

Rocky - I don't think my post is pointless. Personally, I just think that by the way some fans are going on anyone would think we're going out of the football league and in administration. Now is the time to be more supportive and good on anyone who takes up this atitdue because negativity won;t get anyone anywhere.

Dogwood - I am not painting all City fans with the same brush. I am saying out of personal opinion that those who go around sulking and being negative about the club aren't exactly helping. I agree with you that everyone wants the club to care - have you ever wondered that they do. You cannot read a person by looking at them, just because the players don;t look disheartened, it doesn't mean they aren't inside.

RedSi - If you wanna chuck your toys out of the pram then go ahead because you won't help the team, you won't help yourself and you won;t help the club. I'm not saying you chuck your toys out of the pram 24/7 because I would not dream of juging people without the facts. However, as it goes there are a number of negative comments on this forum which are over the top and not exactly what you would call supportive.

Enjoy happy clapping in the Williams then Cladavoushjdghiou or whoever you are. chant6ez.gif

Guest Essence_of_Ron
Take a look at yourself. You are more concerned about the type of person writing a response to today's events than the actual matter itself. Exactly the type of people Bristol City don't need at the moment.

That is bang out of order and you have made yourself look like a complete prat to 99.9% of the forum - Even Robbored!

How exactly, in your small mind, does the fact that Tinnion is getting the ridiculing he deserves mean that we are boycotting Bristol City? Read before you write ranting.gif

Essence of Ron - I am not bothered if people like yourself assume things about me. I believe that supporting Bristol City means supporting them through thick and thin. You will all have your own interpretations of the phrase 'supporting' and this is mine. I am not suggesting anyone is 'boycotting' Bristol City, I am saying that it is a shame some City supporters are being negative. Negativity does not help at all.

yes i understand that you seem to have the club at heart , and all good things to you , that is great to hear , but you also must undertsand, that after an up and down season last year , that almost come good, i think our failure in the end was to do with some sort of player problem that has yet to surface, there were a lot of in fights going on that ultimately ended our season . and the game at luton, was the pinacle of absolute digraceful football, that even the chairman apologised for . again this year , there has not been ONE game , that the players have committed themselves 100 % for 90 mins . today apparently they threw in the towel in the second half , that is not good enough , however much the club is in your blood, in fact the more the club is in your blood, then the harder it is to take this sort of shambles . you say you don,t judge other people , but you are judging those on the forum that get angry , anger is one result of total frustration , that many bristol city fan,s feel at the moment, and coming on here to vent those frustrations is a release valve. it does not mean they think any less of the club than you or i . things HAVE to change now, one way or another , the manager AND the players have to answer , and i don,t believe there are too many players around these days, that care too much for any club , they are there for the money , we are left to pick up the pieces . doh.gifdoh.gif

Guest Essence_of_Ron
Essence of Ron - I am not bothered if people like yourself assume things about me. I believe that supporting Bristol City means supporting them through thick and thin. You will all have your own interpretations of the phrase 'supporting' and this is mine. I am not suggesting anyone is 'boycotting' Bristol City, I am saying that it is a shame some City supporters are being negative. Negativity does not help at all.

Ok, let's be positive - Only 2 more places we can drop! city.gif

Other than that there is **** all we can be positive about. Positivity at a time like this helps nobody, except Tinhead's wallet.

Archived