IGNORED

Chairman Should Go

farmeronecow

Does anyone agree with me , that the chairman should resign as he was the one who put the tinman in as manager, and stated , judge me on Brian.

englandsmile4wf.gif

As an englishman and city fan living in south wales, i am going to find it hard to live this down.

city till i die

F. o.c.

I don't want SL to go because it would be a financial disaster but if he won't act in the best interests of BCFC and continues to back a manager who is taking us to division 4 then...

BCAGFC

Guest redphilc
Also depends on the rest of the board members.  The decision has to be taken by them as well.  SL will resign as chairman but stay on the board I reckon.

What a pathetic post!

You have to admire the way SL has stood firmly by Tinnion over the last few weeks which is something clubs need if you want stability. Unfortunatly it hasn't paid off and now is the time for change. But SL resigning? Absolutly not he is the guy which keeps our club ticking. He is a succesful business man, has bags of cash and like us loves this club. It would be a mistake to call for his head.

Nope just sack Tinnion and appoint a new man.

AG will be buzzing next week against Blackpool with a new man at the helm (provided it isn't Gary Owers or another cheap option!)

With 39 games left we can still save our season.

Guest redphilc
What a pathetic post!

You have to admire the way SL has stood firmly by Tinnion over the last few weeks which is something clubs need if you want stability.  Unfortunatly it hasn't paid off and now is the time for change.  But SL resigning?  Absolutly not he is the guy which keeps our club ticking.  He is a succesful business man, has bags of cash and like us loves this club.  It would be a mistake to call for his head.

AG will be buzzing next week against Blackpool with a new man at the helm (provided it isn't Gary Owers or another cheap option!)

I was referring to the orignal post just hit the wrong reply button.

What a pathetic post!

You have to admire the way SL has stood firmly by Tinnion over the last few weeks which is something clubs need if you want stability.  Unfortunatly it hasn't paid off and now is the time for change.  But SL resigning?  Absolutly not he is the guy which keeps our club ticking.  He is a succesful business man, has bags of cash and like us loves this club.  It would be a mistake to call for his head.

Yup, we've got to stay with Lansdown: he's made a HUGE mistake, this time around, but overall there's no-one else who has given the club so much, during the past decade.

Does anyone agree with me , that the chairman should resign as he was the one who put the tinman in as manager, and stated , judge me on Brian.

englandsmile4wf.gif

As an englishman and city fan living in south wales, i am going to find it hard to live this down.

city till i die

F. o.c.

ridiculous idea. SL has kept us going. he has put a huge amount of cash in and what return has he got. he wants the club to succeed as much as all of us and who is going to come in anyway.

englandsmile4wf.gif

who are you calling pathetic pal.

i love this club and loads of my cash has gone into city over 25 years of watching them home and away, so i think i am entitled to my say.

the point of the matter is nearly two million pounds worth of talent has gone out of this club in the close season to be replaced by freebies.

i love tinnion and don't think this mess is all down to him.....

What a pathetic post!

Archived