IGNORED

Mark Mcghee

candygram for mongo

in you're dreams lads. MM is classified as a legend down here. we should've won at leeds today and we are now playing brilliant attacking football. he has so much here and he would never leave it to take a step down. we will be FINE this year under his leadership. i think you might get the playoffs and i'm sure things will work out for you once you have got the managerial situation sorted out so all the best.

PS do not underestimate McGhee as a manager. he has been on a shoestring budget with us all along and his excellent signings and bringing youth players through has been invaluable to us preserving our championship status

in you're dreams lads. MM is classified as a legend down here. we should've won at leeds today and we are now playing brilliant attacking football. he has so much here and he would never leave it to take a step down. we will be FINE this year under his leadership. i think you might get the playoffs and i'm sure things will work out for you once you have got the managerial situation sorted out so all the best.

PS do not underestimate McGhee as a manager. he has been on a shoestring budget with us all along and his excellent signings and bringing youth players through has been invaluable to us preserving our championship status

Archived