IGNORED

List Of Avaliable Managers

Mrdc

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
Good link...

Think Gregorys a good shout...Peter Reid... John Aldridge also a good one... Other than that nothing jumps out of that list at all.... Still say Curley!

sir bobby would woek on the cheap as he's a true football fan

also my mates grandad, who lives in bristol, used to be his best friend at school

Good link...

Think Gregorys a good shout...Peter Reid... John Aldridge also a good one... Other than that nothing jumps out of that list at all.... Still say Curley!

I would not want Reid. Reid did an awful job at Coventry, use to play 4-5-1 at home and drove the fans up the wall. Aparently he undid all the good work that Eric Black did!

Where was John Aldridge manager before?

What about Ray Lewington, he could be a decent option?

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it., there's some great names on that list. Can you imagine Berti Vogts coming here!

If Peter Reid's heart's still in it, it has to be him. Also, Jan Molby did well with Kidderminster intially.

aldridge was at tranny and was pants

I hardly think Aldridge was pants at Tranmere... I remember the cup runs he had with them... Beating Liverpool etc. Which is more than Tinnion can claim... Barnet!

Managers League

1. Alex Ferguson

2. Alan Curbishley

3. Jose Mourinho

4. Steve Coppell

5. Neil Warnock

6. Stuart Pearce

7. Mike Newell

8. Adrian Boothroyd

9. John Ward - never should have gone

10. Rafael Benitez

Archived