IGNORED

Bristol City Players

Betelgeuse

Just looking at our squad and i can honestly say this is a very poor team. Only slightly good part is the strike force which i feel a good manager can get the best out of but the rest of the team are just below average div 3 players. Think Tinman has proved he's not management material, we just need someone from outside with experience to come in and have a big clear out and build a team from next year. We wont be anywhere near the top with these payers, I don't think the ones that have left have been replaced and saying that the previous players weren't the best so affectively we are getting worse! We need a ruthless boss here, the board need to wake up and see the cheap option isn't the way! We pay alot of money to watch city so we are entitled to get value for money so we need a boss who can get the best out of players, 7-1 is a very poor result in any league, shouldnt happen to a proffesional team with players getting thousands of £s a week! A very big shake up is required!

Just looking at our squad and i can honestly say this is a very poor team. Only slightly good part is the strike force which i feel a good manager can get the best out of but the rest of the team are just below average div 3 players. Think Tinman has proved he's not management material, we just need someone from outside with experience to come in and have a big clear out and build a team from next year. We wont be anywhere near the top with these payers, I don't think the ones that have left have been replaced and saying that the previous players weren't the best so affectively we are getting worse! We need a ruthless boss here, the board need to wake up and see the cheap option isn't the way! We pay alot of money to watch city so we are entitled to get value for money so we need a boss who can get the best out of players, 7-1 is a very poor result in any league, shouldnt happen to a proffesional team with players getting thousands of £s a week! A very big shake up is required!

Behave.

This team is one of the best in this division. Plenty are going over the top and think we should walk the division, but we're not "below average."

its one of the worst in the divison mate, look at the table! there is no team spirit or anything, its needs a complete rebuild!!

No it isn't.

The way it plays as a team, and the tactics are shocking. That is down to Tinnion.

The players poor pefromances is down to them and the manager, but their ability cannot be describes as "below average."

No it isn't.

The way it plays as a team, and the tactics are shocking. That is down to Tinnion.

The players poor pefromances is down to them and the manager, but their ability cannot be describes as "below average."

Take your head out of the sand mate, the squad is shocking. No pace anywhere at the back for starters. Your fooling yourself rolleyes.gif , a decent side/squad don't get turned over week after week and then humiliated today mad.gif

Like I said the strike force will be ok with the right manager to get the best out of them, wilkshire and cotterill can be great players, brown looks good sometimes, but people like Fortune, carey, orr, woodman,murray(gettin on a bit) the smiths, phillips (good shot stopper but thats it) partridge and heyward havent been impressive, they are all below average, all weak points and these are the majority of the team.

Guest Essence_of_Ron

The fact that we have Keogh, who has a great talent, Smith, who did great at Palace, Smith who did well at Swindon, Heywood who is the ball-winning centre half we were looking for, Phillips who is a great keeper overall, Stewart, Bridges & Brooker who are all 20-a year strikers, Brown who is a Gerrard-esque player but tougher, and Wilkshire, who is a regular international for Australia - and we are STILL 22nd in the league makes me sick to the stoumach, and means that Tinnion MUST GO.

It may or may not have turned out to be one of the worst in the division. However, in the summer, when the signings were being made, virtually everyone on here was saying we were signing the best available players. Tinman was being hailed as a great manager because he had replaced the "bad boys" with decent hardworking pros, and bringing in loads of money at the same time. All I can say is that hindsight is a wonderful thing, and we were all clapping like demented sea lions when the signings were being made, so although we can blame the manager for the tactics being employed now, we cannot blame him for the team, such as it is.

Archived