IGNORED

The New Manager

bcfc@downend

the main thing i hope, there is not another rushed appointent.

it has got to be the right man...........

in the next few weeks more will inevitably be available.......... maybe a paul sturrock type manager, who has been sucessful,but who has just left a club for various reasons etc.

the same few names i.e. johnson,allen,rosenior, repeated constantly on here,need looking beyond imo city.gif

Guest It's_Pacey_time

ME reckons that the board have been thinking of people over the last few weeks, as Tins leaving has become more and more inevitable over the last few weeks.

Guest Bub The Zombie

Peter reid is the man for the job.

always seems to do well in this type of situation, execpt for leeds.

but i reckon he is the type of bloke to get this club back wer it belongs!

i don't hate tins, but he is out of his depth at the moment.

I Think reid would be a good choice. but I also think Tinnion should still have a role at the club. Maybe working with youngsters or as Reids assistant. city.gif  of course this would all depend on if tinnion could swallow his pride and take a lesser role at the club. dunno.gif

Brian should pull his boots back on! I'd still respect the bloke... as long as he steps down without us having to sack him.

Sorry but have i missed some news while out on my night shift? Has Tinnion gone from the club? You lot talk as though he been sacked.

I am not putting all my eggs into one basket.

If anyone is to blame for this shamble's it has to go down to the PLAYERS!!!! ranting.gif they are the one's who should be sacked, Not an ounce of commitment to this club, There the ones who are the over paid prema (sp?) donors, There the ones who are getting thousands of £'s each month in their bank accounts. ranting.gif .

Lets just say they owe us big time after yesterdays performance. ranting.gif They owe us a big dept. ranting.gif

Tinnion is not ALL @ fault. The players have to take the blame aswell. It's about time they got their act together.

Brian should pull his boots back on! I'd still respect the bloke... as long as he steps down without us having to sack him.

if he does leave/get pushed from the managers post then he got to get that left peg going again city.gif got 1 more season left in him at least

Guest leon knight knight knight

rofl2br.gif

"Peter reid is the man for the job.

i don't hate tins, but he is out of his depth at the moment"

Peter Reid as manager!!!!!!??????????

Are you on some sort of a quest to remain as perennial failures? Danny Wilson's your man. Why on earth you got rid of him is beyond most people. And you can add Coventry and Sunderland to those teams where Peter Reid was universally hated.

But never mind eh, better luck next year as someone once said!!!

Sorry but have i missed some news while out on my night shift? Has Tinnion gone from the club? You lot talk as though he been sacked.

I am not putting all my eggs into one basket.

If anyone is to blame for this shamble's it has to go down to the PLAYERS!!!! ranting.gif  they are the one's who should be sacked, Not an ounce of commitment to this club, There the ones who are the over paid prema (sp?) donors, There the ones who are getting thousands of £'s each month in their bank accounts. ranting.gif .

Lets just say they owe us big time after yesterdays performance.  ranting.gif They owe us a big dept. ranting.gif 

Tinnion is not ALL @ fault. The players have to take the blame aswell. It's about time they got their act together.

Not a valid arguement at all I'm afraid. It's Tinnions job to get the best of the players and dispel any prima donna behaviour... The buck stops with him...

If recent rumours regarding City nights out in town are to be believed and then after the capitulation on Saturday I see his position as untenable... He's obviousely lost the respect of the players (if he ever had it) and they seem to think they can do what they want...

I've said it before but I manage a company and if I don't manage it properly it goes bust! I could say that so n' so didn't do their job properly or this/that happened but if so 'n so isn't doing their job properly it's my responsibility to either get the best out of that person or replace them. If circumstances affect the business either negatively or positively it's my job to anticipate things and either fix a problem or take an opportunity.

I can't go crying and saying that things aren't my fault or I need more time etc. Results don't lie and if i don't perform people don't get paid! I'm not saying it's easy but if he wants the top job he's got to accept the responsibility...

No doubt that Tins is a playing legend but he is just not capable of doing this job.

If anyone is to blame for this shamble's it has to go down to the PLAYERS!!!! ranting.gif  they are the one's who should be sacked, Not an ounce of commitment to this club, There the ones who are the over paid prema (sp?) donors, There the ones who are getting thousands of £'s each month in their bank accounts. ranting.gif .

Lets just say they owe us big time after yesterdays performance.  ranting.gif They owe us a big dept. ranting.gif 

ALLEGEDLY !!!!!!!!!! A lot of our overpaid/over-rated players were out drinking and fighting on the Waterfront last Saturday evening to celebrate their rubbish performance against Colchester on Sky TV. Eye-witness posts about this event have been deleted from this forum and the players have even threatened with legal action anyone who would expose them for the muppets they are. ALLEGEDLY !!!!!!!!!!

ALLEGEDLY !!!!!!!!!! A lot of our overpaid/over-rated players were out drinking and fighting on the Waterfront last Saturday evening to celebrate their rubbish performance against Colchester on Sky TV. Eye-witness posts about this event have been deleted from this forum and the players have even threatened with legal action anyone who would expose them for the muppets they are. ALLEGEDLY !!!!!!!!!!

There is a thread, "City players fighting" where names are named, without being deleted.!!!!. Mods have more on their plate right now .

Guest It's_Pacey_time
I think if they go forthe cheap option again it will be Marcus Stewart

Oh God No!!!! Marcus is a good player, but he has less experience than Tinnion had, Brain was player/coach for a fair few years, Marcus only signed a few months ago, he hasn't even settled properly. If it was to be a cheap option, it would be someone like Tony Fawthrop, Alan Walsh etc. they have coaching experience. Tony Fawthrop has experience of youth management. But in my eyes, John Ward for manager!!!!! praying smiley.gif

i am sure this is right. if a new man comes in then we cannot waste anymore of the season.

Well I totally agree there, I mean we have won one game all season, hardly the form of the secon promotion favourites!

what I don't understand is people saying give him time, this is his second season in charge, and we missed the play-offs then! I have nothing against him as a player because you can't argue with what he did for us, but I seem to remember that Wilson was sacked on one bad game all be it the Play-off final, but to be honest if we had 6 strikers that day we would have never of scored!

There has got to be things going on behind the scenes that we are not being told, I have heard rumours around the ground that if you don't agree with what he says you are out! So is that what happened with messers Lita, Coles, Doherty, Anyinsha, Heffernan? Alright I know we couldn't afford to turn down a £1 million for Lita, but he didn't seem to mind before hand! We lost 2 of our best defenders under Tinnion, Hill & Coles, was it for an amount of £250k, also probably our best midfielder for the last few seasons in Doherty! And what have we replaced them with, someone please tell me????

I really think that Brian should step down, just to save face on his part, and take Millen with him, does anyone know if he is our defensive coach? I f he is that might explain a few things!

I ask you what was wrong with Shaun Taylor if we were going down the cheap and easy route?

Peter reid is the man for the job.

i don't hate tins, but he is out of his depth at the moment.

Reid would be a fantastic appointment, but could we afford him? Also, all this speculation is bad for the club at the moment - Tinnion is still manager of Bristol City so we as fans should all rally round and get behind him and the team for the next game.

Archived