IGNORED

My Bloke Is Depressed...i Know Nothing But.....

Tomo

I met my bloke Tomo about 2 and a half years ago. I was never interested in football but during this time I have had no choice but to listen to the games and my blokes verdict of what is happening.

He got back after the LDV win and was ecstatic. But so disappointed at the loss at Cardiff in the playoffs. Then the following season Danny left after the play off final in cardiff.

During my time as a football widow I have experienced the highs and lows but he is always happy to hear my opinion...and this is mine about tins.

The guy was thrown in at the deep end the beginning of last season. It didn't start too well but he soon pulled it back. For a guy who has never managed you were just off the play offs. Hey-ho, there was always this season to get there and get the all important automatic promotion.

Ok, the result today was awful ( and i'm welsh!!) but in my opinion, there were 11 players on that field today so why are the majority of city supporters whinging about tins. He can only do so much.....when those guys get on the field it is up to them.

But then again...what do I know...I'm just a city supporters widow!!!!!!!!

But in the words of my other half, Tomo, city is on the verge of great things...just give them a chance to prove it.......

Emma

I met my bloke Tomo about 2 and a half years ago.  I was never interested in football but during this time I have had no choice but to listen to the games and my blokes verdict of what is happening.

He got back after the LDV win and was ecstatic. But so disappointed at the loss at Cardiff in the playoffs. Then the following season Danny left after the play off final in cardiff.

During my time as a football widow I have experienced the highs and lows but he is always happy to hear my opinion...and this is mine about tins.

The guy was thrown in at the deep end the beginning of last season. It didn't start too well but he soon pulled it back. For a guy who has never managed you were just off the play offs. Hey-ho, there was always this season to get there and get the all important automatic promotion.

Ok, the result today was awful ( and i'm welsh!!) but in my opinion, there were 11 players on that  field today so why are the majority of city supporters whinging about tins. He can only do so much.....when those guys get on the field it is up to them.

But then again...what do I know...I'm just a city supporters widow!!!!!!!!

But in the words of my other half, Tomo, city is on the verge of great things...just give them a chance to prove it.......

Emma

really.

well tomo should tell you that the buck stops with the manager - thats what he is there for. you cannot sack all 11 players because you only have 5 working days to bring in 11 new players oh and by the way the transfer window has shut. in other words player power - blame it all on jimmy chinner hill who doubled player wages and started this nonsence.

Archived