IGNORED

The Current Situation

headhunter

FACT : Tinman has a passion for the club

FACT : Tinman has no organizational, motivational abilty, does not command the respect of the players

FACT : Lansdown said judge me on Tinnion

Lansdown and Tinnion should strike a deal this Sunday lunchtime

whereby a tearful Tinnion holds a press conference saying my love for the club is such that I can't let my inadequacies hold it back any more and resigns.

Lansdown in reply heaps praise on Tinnion for his brave decision and offers him a three year contract to run the academy.

Fawthrop and Millen are appointed caretaker managers [god help us].

Three days later new manager appointed [who?] and is told he can appoint his own assistant.

Thursday comes new manager says Millen and Fawthrop don't feature in his plans -bye bye to them.

City beat Blackpool 5-0 and a new chapter in City's history begins

Lansdown has his problem of credibility solved and Tinnion still has a job of sorts and should be thankful - he has a wife and 5 kids [his 2 her 2 and the baby] to support.

Is this set of events flawed in any way ?

FACT : Tinman has a passion for the club

FACT : Tinman has no organizational, motivational abilty, does not command the respect of the players

FACT : Lansdown said judge me on Tinnion

Lansdown and Tinnion should strike a deal this Sunday lunchtime

whereby a tearful Tinnion holds a press conference saying my love for the club is such that I can't let my inadequacies hold it back any more and resigns.

Lansdown in reply heaps praise on Tinnion for his brave decision and offers him a three year contract to run the academy.

Fawthrop and Millen are appointed caretaker managers [god help us].

Three days later new manager appointed [who?] and is told he can appoint his own assistant.

Thursday comes new manager says Millen and Fawthrop don't feature in his plans -bye bye to them.

City beat Blackpool 5-0 and a new chapter in City's history begins

Lansdown has his problem of credibility solved and Tinnion still has a job of sorts and should be thankful - he has a wife and 5 kids [his 2 her 2 and the baby] to support.

Is this set of events flawed in any way ?

Yes. The bit where we beat Blackpool 5-0

Archived