IGNORED

Tins - We Know U Read The Forum !

Tomo

Yes, I'm sure the first thing he'll have done tonight when he got home would have been to check on here...

C'mon, the man has more important things to do tonight than read this, I'm sure he knows exactly what will be on here. I guarantee he hasn't and won't read this in weeks.

Guest routabout

Well, you never see routabout and Tinns at the same time, it is true.

But somehow, against all odds, no, I am not Tinns.

I doubt he does t-i-g, I wouldn't if I were him.

Guest bristolbred
A lot of players read the forum, you don't need to be signed in to read the forum,

In that case; Dear Players of Bristol City

You are a bunch of over paid Primma Donna's who are NOT fit to wear the Red and White of Bristol City.

There should be clauses in your contracts with regard to what you do outside of the Club as well in it!!, and an end to long contracts, so if you don't shape up, you can be shipped out!!

You should be holding your heads in shame!!

Yesterday was just the tip of the iceburg, the lack of commitment has been showing for weeks!!

The Chairman ought to pay the 700 travelling fans a ticket refund out of your wages!!

And you ought to be put on record, on the Main Site, as appologising to all those connected with the Club!!

And you shouldn't be seen in Bristols pubs and clubs for a while until you all grow up, and play like the professionals you are supposed to be!!

city.gifenglandsmile4wf.giffarmer.gifwink.gif

Archived