IGNORED

To Everyone

Olé

Didn't you ever have a dream? Didn't you grow up and think about what things you wanted to accomplish and where you saw yourself when you grew up?

For most of us that will never happen. But everyone in the City squad is blessed with living that dream. Being a professional footballer and being in the spotlight.

For ten years with pretty much no exception every one of you who signed for City have treated it all like an easy ride and one where money means more than success.

Not a single one of you has an attitude where killing yourself to win means more than picking up your wage and as a result we have never seen a team of winners.

For a club our size with the renumeration lavished on players at this club it is an utter shame, but it does confirm that everyone who signs for us have no bottle or heart.

Indeed for those of them who don't understand joined up thinking, I'll spell it out for you. You, the Bristol City player, belong to an exclusive group made up of pussies.

Yep! YOU ARE PUSSIES. No one can afford to watch City without working an honest week's work. You train four days a week, get pished, and go through the motions.

City players need to stay home and never set foot in Bristol in public until they start treating our city with the respect it deserves when performing for its premier team.

We've gone on long enough about nearly men, sure the manager has made us fall further still from where we want to be, but the players must carry the can too.

Tinnion has failed as manager and cannot select team nor tactics. He should resign immediately. But it doesn't stop there. Every player needs to wake the ##** up.

If I have an objective at work, I have to bend over backward to achieve that objective. If that means not going out for a bit, so be it. Winners will sacrifice things.

City players never sacrifice anything. I expect & hope that Tinman will be sacrificed by the club, but after that I also expect a new era for everyone in our employment.

Sacrifice everything you've got for us or ##** off. Players should treat every day like their last. New signings should be SCARED of our expectation, not be relishing it.

Clearly we pay too much; I'd rather 20 people starving for success rather than 5 of them who treat being with us as success in itself and just live off the money.

Goodbye Tinnion; hopefully the next person in will give those available for selection a massive big kicking and restore the prestige and importance of playing for our club.

Rob

Archived