IGNORED

don't Feel Sorry For Tinnion

Cardy

You are talking absoloute tosh. You are totally wrong. Tinnion has nothing but pride and passion for City, if anything too much. He is an absoloute legend, and will always be. 99% of City fans will feel sorry for him because they know how much he cares. I guess you never can account for what the other 1% think...

shut up you clueless ###### - tinnion has piled in so much effort and passion for this club. he has failed as a manager but to ever question what he has done for BCFC is incredible. the man crying in the dugout today has brought me to tears, more so than relegation. be grateful we've been lucky to have someone so dedicated to this club. i feel sorry for him, this is a really sad time for Brian Tinnion and all fans of City. crying.gif

Take one look at that picture mate and will take back what you have said.

The guyis a broken man and that is what hurts.

Never take away that mans passion for BCFC, it might not be working but he deserves a lot more than what you say.

Respect

city.gif

shut up you clueless ###### - tinnion has piled in so much effort and passion for this club. he has failed as a manager but to ever question what he has done for BCFC is incredible. the man crying in the dugout today has brought me to tears, more so than relegation. be grateful we've been lucky to have someone so dedicated to this club. i feel sorry for him, this is a really sad time for Brian Tinnion and all fans of City.  crying.gif

you feel sorry for the tin man get a life yes done well as a player but as a manager he's totally messed up ( big time) time for him to go ranting.gif

shut up you clueless ###### - tinnion has piled in so much effort and passion for this club. he has failed as a manager but to ever question what he has done for BCFC is incredible. the man crying in the dugout today has brought me to tears, more so than relegation. be grateful we've been lucky to have someone so dedicated to this club. i feel sorry for him, this is a really sad time for Brian Tinnion and all fans of City.  crying.gif

He has turned us from promotion hunting local lads to relegation promising mercenaries in just over 12 months. If you are happy with that then I sympathise for your condition.

Guest routabout

Many people have tried to make other people think differently, post differently and so on. But, don't come on here, telling me or anybody else for that matter, how to feel. mad.gif

lets not get all sentemental about it.

facts are we are relegation fodder at the moment.

to lose 7.1 to a team like swansea is a absolute disgrace.

i don't dislike tinnion he has this club in his heart, but so do i and i would be a useless city manager aswell.

let tins take a back seat and get someone in just to guide this club in the right direction so tins can learn from him.

and to all the muppets who wer calling tins a c**t, well done that really helps don't it????

i agree.

but i belive the players don't want him as their boss and are playing

this way to get him out sad.gif

Guest Bub The Zombie

perhaps thats been the case for a while now?

if that is right then i fear bigtime for this club sad.gif

A team thats got that kind of situation going on is 9 time out of 10 relegated sad.gif

if landsdown got any sese he would releave brian of the job and get someone else in before its to late

Guest bristolbred
99% of City fans will feel sorry for him because they know how much he cares.

99%??

Don't think so some how,

less than 25% bother to use the forums!!

99% are wanting a new manager and the success of avoiding religation!!

farmer.gif

i agree.

but i belive the players don't want him as their boss and are playing

this way to get him out  sad.gif

If that is the case then they should go more than Tinn's. If i had the choice of players or Tinnion then the players would go.

Tinnion has more passion for this club in his left little finger than the like's of Stewart, Carey, Murray, etc If they have they sure as hell donet show it.

This is the time for the players to stand up and be counted.

i do.

the man has given evrything to bristol city but the players

are crapping on him from a great height.

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

Didn't the same thing happen to Danny Wilson though?

Ok he might not have given everything.... or maybe some would say anything to Bristol City but.......It all looks a bit familiar to me.

Sorry for Brian Tinnion....... yes I do feel sorry for him at a human level as I would it were any of you.

Guest Essence_of_Ron
He has turned us from promotion hunting local lads to relegation promising mercenaries in just over 12 months. If you are happy with that then I sympathise for your condition.

I sympathise with the lack of emotion you can have in your stupid little brain. This man cares for the club more than everyone on the forum put together, after we lost to Barnet he went in early and did his best, but failed. It's not his fault he doesn't know what he's doing - and he's given all he can, so you should be a little grateful for that, stupid prat.

What has he done for Bristol City? blink.gif

Guest The Guvnor

ranting.gif

Cardy - you're a prize ****! Tinnion loves the club you idiot otherwise why would he spend 11+ years with us. If all the players in the team had his passion for the club we would be in a better position. Whilst he may not be the man for the job at this moment in time I don't think any true city fan could question his devotion to the club. It must be killing him that he cannot get things right so do us all a favour and get your head out of your a55!

99%??

Don't think so some how,

less than 25% bother to use the forums!!

99% are wanting a new manager and the success of avoiding religation!!

After looking at that picture of Tins- i would be very confident in saying that the vast majority of City fans feel sorry for him- i want a new manager too- that doesn't mean i cannot feel sorry for Tinnion's situation.

Didn't the same thing happen to Danny Wilson though?

Ok he might not have given everything.... or maybe some would say anything to Bristol City but.......It all looks a bit familiar to me.

Sorry for Brian Tinnion....... yes I do feel sorry for him at a human level as I would it were any of you.

yes with a select few still with bristol city out on the lash,

if you try and stop their gravey train they will rebel wink.gif

sadly there is about 5 players at city that just don't deserve

to wear the red shirt.

don't feel sorry for Tinnion....................hes a tactical genius, who got us a hammering at Lu'on last season for which he should have been sacked, and THAT gutless performance...............

TINNION OUT, NOW....................give him more time my @ss, he aint going to cut it as a manager. Great servant as a PLAYER, but no damn use as a manager..........

I sympathise with the lack of emotion you can have in your stupid little brain. This man cares for the club more than everyone on the forum put together, after we lost to Barnet he went in early and did his best, but failed. It's not his fault he doesn't know what he's doing - and he's given all he can, so you should be a little grateful for that, stupid prat.

What a ******** statement to make.

1. I, and all the City fans i know care a hell of a lot more about BCFC than Tinnion ever has done or will do.

2. He went in 'early' after we lost to Barnet. - oh well let's give him a medal !

3. 'It's not his fault he doesn't know what he's doing' - isn't that the reason he should be sacked ???

4. I'll grant you that 'he's given all he can' - but please refer to point 3.

5. 'you should be grateful for that' - i'd expect anyone employed as the manager to give all he can, the same goes for anybody in any line of employment.

You're obviously a Tinnion fan as opposed to a Bristol City fan, why don't you go away and set up a lets lick Brians boots website .

Tinns did well as a player for us , but it's blatantly obvious to anyone who watches us regularly that he hasn't got a clue how to manage the players, - which is his job.

If this 7-1 humiliation finally forces Lansdowns head out of the sand to do the right thing, then we may have a chance of avoiding relegation, which on present form is where we're heading.

Lastly, if Tinnion does care about BCFC anywhere near as much as i do then he'll do the decent thing and save Lansdown the trouble.

Archived