IGNORED

I Watched That Shambles

Rob k

Never been so embarressed in all my life.

Phillips - Could have been 10 without him

Carey- Has lost it since he came back. not good enough

Keogh - Felt sorry for him as was playing alongside 3 idiots. We had an 18yr old screaming at supposed season pros to keep the line.

Fortune - Actually begining to hate him hes that bad. Still cant see how he ever gets a first team start.

Goldbourne - may be ok in the future, not good enough at the min.

Smith - Disgrace - Team captain - don't make me laugh

Brown - Tried hard but no cutting edge

Orr - Less said the better

Cotterill - Again felt sorry for him, ran for everything andscored his first ever goal which meant F all!

Bridges - To good for this division and must be pulling his hair out. Has made a huge error joining us as our players are not good enough to play alongside him.

Gillespie - No service so not much he can do.does notlook strong enough when on the ball.

englandsmile4wf.gif

wow mate i feel so sorry for you guys who paid money to watch that, just saw the goals on tv . embarrasing or what.

like you i think bridges must be saying to himself........ god what have i done....

what a bunch of jokers

Never been so embarressed in all my life. 

Phillips - Could have been 10 without him

Carey- Has lost it since he came back. not good enough

Keogh - Felt sorry for him as was playing alongside 3 idiots. We had an 18yr old screaming at supposed season pros to keep the line.

Fortune - Actually begining to hate him hes that bad.  Still cant see how he ever gets a first team start.

Goldbourne - may be ok in the future, not good enough at the min.

Smith - Disgrace - Team captain - don't make me laugh

Brown - Tried hard but no cutting edge

Orr - Less said the better

Cotterill - Again felt sorry for him, ran for everything andscored his first ever goal which meant F all!

Bridges - To good for this division and must be pulling his hair out.  Has made a huge error joining us as our players are not good enough to play alongside him.

Gillespie - No service so not much he can do.does notlook strong enough when on the ball.

Archived