IGNORED

To Much Talk About Tinman

BCFC Grim

ALL THE TALK IS ABOUT TINNION, i don't care how crap he is, you still shouldnt lose 7-1 to anyone let alone swansea, the performance was terrible by the TEAM, SO CALLED PROFFESIONALS, every single one of them need to take a hard look at themselves and sort it out or get out. ranting.gif

Yes, but players need to be led. They are good individual players, but as a team.... dunno.gif

Guest laura8264
ALL THE TALK IS ABOUT TINNION, i don't care how crap he is, you still shouldnt lose 7-1 to anyone let alone swansea, the performance was terrible by the TEAM, SO CALLED PROFFESIONALS, every single one of them need to take a hard look at themselves and sort it out or get out. ranting.gif

we pay a manager to give them direction and put their own individual abilities in a team that works, the team does not work because the direction from the Manager is not there, and it is not there because although Tinnion played for this club and listened in on team talks etc etc that does not make him qualified to Manage. Tinnion is leading this team, Tinnion picks the captain and as you know tinnion picks the formation.... shall I go on. Yes the players need to look in the mirror because if they do have no respect for Tinnion, they have no respect for themselves because none of them did themselves any justice whatsoever and none of them showed professionalism yesterday they gave up

Archived