IGNORED

Players!

old spot

This is in no way a defence of TINS, as he has brought in players and much that is going wrong is down to his ability's as a manager, BUT, i am sick to death of the attitude of the players at our football club!!

I am not going to refer to specific incidents, but it has been obvious to many that for years many players lifestyles are not compatable with that of a profesional sportsman!!

This was a big issue last season and it was thought that many of the worse culprits were shipped out and we were hoping that the problem had gone with them, but it is obvious that this is not the case!!!

Our players do not look as fit as the opposition! Yes when they are losing or struggling for form things can look more laboured, but too often we are simply overun by opposition that look more up for it because they are physically stronger!!

I am always hearing of our players being seen out on the town, the majority of times the worse for wear, and it is from too many different sources not to have a lot of truth in it!!

With the start to the season we have had, what the hell are they celebrating?????????????

All i can surmise from their attitude is that they simply do not care a fig about BRISTOL CITY!! Well that is not uncommon in football, the difference seems to be that other clubs manage to keep these type of players under control, at least to the point where it doesn't affect their performances!!!

Well i am not prepared to keep contributing to these muppets wages, so if whoever is in charge for the rest of the season doesn't put a stop to these antics, then there is no way i will be renewing my family's three season tickets, no matter what is happening on the pitch!!!

This is in no way a defence of TINS, as he has brought in players and much that is going wrong is down to his ability's as a manager, BUT, i am sick to death of the attitude of the players at our football club!!

I am not going to refer to specific incidents, but it has been obvious to many that for years many players lifestyles are not compatable with that of a profesional sportsman!!

This was a big issue last season and it was thought that many of the worse culprits were shipped out and we were hoping that the problem had gone with them, but it is obvious that this is not the case!!!

Our players do not look as fit as the opposition! Yes when they are losing or struggling for form things can look more laboured, but too often we are simply overun by opposition that look more up for it because they are physically stronger!!

I am always hearing of our players being seen out on the town, the majority of times the worse for wear, and it is from too many different sources not to have a lot of truth in it!!

With the start to the season we have had, what the hell are they celebrating?????????????

All i can surmise from their attitude is that they simply do not care a fig about BRISTOL CITY!! Well that is not uncommon in football, the difference seems to be that other clubs manage to keep these type of players under control, at least to the point where it doesn't affect their performances!!!

Well i am not prepared to keep contributing to these muppets wages, so if whoever is in charge for the rest of the season doesn't put a stop to these antics, then there is no way i will be renewing my family's three season tickets, no matter what is happening on the pitch!!!

i agree 100% mate, the players have to take some of the blame for this

and any new boss that may come in will not put up with it.

I am sorry to inform you this has been going on for almost 10 years, This is not a new phenomenum, Players know BCFC is a holiday camp, Good money, little work and low expectation, But, Great social life.

Unfortunately Tinnion our poacher turned gamekeeper, Will never have the respect of a squad of players.

I know where your coming from, players do have professional responsibility. But if the players continue with the alleged off the field activities then the manager is the one who should discipline and repremand those involved.

It's the same in any walk of life.

Tinnion the player and Tinnion the manager is two seperate issues and we should not cloud the issue by discussing both in the same debate.

Archived