IGNORED

Millin? Please....no!

squirrel

Now that Brian has taken the sain option, PLEASE don't let Millen have the job as Manager....... who was it running the line when Tins was still playing after Wilson went?. And he states that our defense was solid yesterday up untill the 1st goal went in?. well the cement was mixed wrong then as the wall collapsed after letting just 1 goal in. The comentators on the radio said from the start our defense looked weak, "Fragile,Disorganised and Weak" were their exact words.

And, didn't Mr Lansdown say "Judge me on Tinnion"? so I think it time we did just that. As I do not think anyone is now prepared to judge you on Millin, as this would just be another cheap manager, one to take the flack when it does not work again.

SL and Brain both said they would get us up this season? true , this season is not over yet, but we have it in black and white, so if this does not happen, can we sue you under the Trades Discriptions Act?.

Please do us all a favour, GET A MANAGER IN WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO!, one with experience and from outside the club. One who commands respect and can get those players working together AS A TEAM! like they are paid to do. NOW is the time to wake the sleeping giant

Archived