IGNORED

City Fans

littlerobin

i am very angry at the so called city fans that have driven brian out of the job. The poor guy puts his heart and soul into the club for 13 years and what does he get. He gets abuse, he was better than a certain mr wilson . The people who have booed tinns of or on the pitch are not real city fans city.gifcity.gifcity.gif

i am very angry at the so called city fans that have driven brian out of the job. The poor guy puts his heart and soul into the club for 13 years and what does he get. He gets abuse, he was better than a certain mr wilson . The people who have booed tinns of or on the pitch are not real city fans  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

When did we ever lose 7-1 under Wilson, Tinnion was out of his depth and for the record it's not the fans who drove him out, it was the crappy performances by the squad of players he put together over the past 16 months, Culminating in a 7 yes 7-1 defeat .

i am very angry at the so called city fans that have driven brian out of the job. The poor guy puts his heart and soul into the club for 13 years and what does he get. He gets abuse, he was better than a certain mr wilson . The people who have booed tinns of or on the pitch are not real city fans  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

stats don't lie, littlerobin...

tinnion was not a better manager than wilson.

your having a laugh lad.

We all love City and it was driving the majority of us mad with his decisions,tactics etc.

You cannot compare Wilson to Tinman, Wilson had already got Barnsley into the premiership on a shoestring and managed at the top level.

Tinnion was a complete rookie who one day may might get it right, but BCFC cannot afford his stupid mistakes.

Legend as a player but manage NO.

A lot of fans have been coming to City for many years more than me, but i can honestly say that i have not seen a city side as bad as this for 20ish years.

Remember this was HIS team.

sorry fella' the fans don't kick the ball around for them for 90mins.

the players just were not with tins and it was clear from the start of

this season they just did not want him as boss, play crap, lose a few

games and it's blame the manager, but do these players get the sack?

do they hell.

tins did not have a lot of experience granted but i'm afraid

a few players let him down badly, on and off the pitch.

oh yeah sodding ALLEGEDLY banghead.gif

He didn't have it in him to take the club up. He did the honourable thing and walked whilst he could, because a few more results like recent ones and he would have been pushed IMO.

The resignation was probably slightly enforced by the meeting with SL, but at the end of the day in the current situation this is the best move for all concerned.

I just hope that SL doesn't follow suit and walk as well - For the financial sake of the club he has to stay.

Guest Longford Red

Got to be a wind up! "he was better than a certain mr wilson" rofl2br.gif

Anyway school tomorrow so go and argue the toss with your chums, ranting.gif ****in eejit

• Admin

I just hope that SL doesn't follow suit and walk as well - For the financial sake of the club he has to stay.

Not that I want Lansdowne to move on, but like I've said a thousand times unless you have a crystal ball you can't really argue that that would not improve us in the long term.

None of us know who is out their willing to invest money into the club, I know Steve mostly does a great job but live goes on and Lansdown is not bigger than Bristol City... in my opinion anyway

Archived