IGNORED

East End Again (sorry)

wesco

I first of all was wondering if it is going to be the same turn out as the other week. Also there were a group of people who were going up to the gate with posters and that to advertise it etc, I was just wondering if this got done. Sorry if this has all been discussed before but I haven't been on here for a few days.

I'm going down about 5:30pm tommorow to help some others put the posters up so no there not done. And i would imagine the turn out would be MORE than Chesterfield, i suspect there will be 50-75 people not going in but i reckon around 400 more people will go in because they saw it was good last time.

I Encourage you to take your Freinds, your mums, your dads, your pets in tommorow so we can raise the roof and sdtake a claim to be there for the big games!

I'm going down about 5:30pm tommorow to help some others put the posters up so no there not done. And i would imagine the turn out would be MORE than Chesterfield, i suspect there will be 50-75 people not going in but i reckon around 400 more people will go in because they saw it was good last time.

I Encourage you to take your Freinds, your mums, your dads, your pets in tommorow so we can raise the roof and sdtake a claim to be there for the big games!

I should be going in, along with a few mates, I'll be the one trying in vain to explain about City/Ashton Gate (they've never been before). well done for going down on such a cold night to put up posters.

On a lighter note how much will it cost for my guinea pigs to get in?

Archived