IGNORED

Tins In Dugout

JudgeRed

Tinman is a shiphead from the G block on Saturday?

Hopefully. A few of us did try against MK Dons, but, the spirit wasn't there cos of what went on beforehand.

Took a while to lift the gloom city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

The plan is to get it going big-time in there on Satursday, however, that only works if the regulars are joined by some others.

Trying so far hasn't succeeded.

Apparently some guy named Old Spot is buying free pasties to all new members up there against Blackpool so i've heard? unsure.gif

Hopefully.  A few of us did try against MK Dons, but, the spirit wasn't there cos of what went on beforehand.

Took a while to lift the gloom  city.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

The plan is to get it going big-time in there on Satursday, however, that only works if the regulars are joined by some others.

Trying so far hasn't succeeded.

Apparently some guy named Old Spot is buying free pasties to all new members up there against Blackpool so i've heard?  unsure.gif

Cheese and Onion?....

Neo, if you can raise the volume just a little.. just so my embarrassment of being "on my own, on my own, on my own..." is lifted, I shall join your songs from block E!

Really feel for tins at the moment, i couldn't bring my self to sing anything when we were losing, and at the end i just stood there listening and looking at tins, god did i feel for him, can't believe some of the comments that were directed at him, i agree that it was time for him to leave, buty some of the comments, well talk about kicking a bloke when he's down!

All day i have been trying to think of the word that best describes how i feel and you have just come up with it, Grieving.

I know he had to go but it hurts so damn much that i have helped hurt the one person in football that would of put this club before any other.

I hate that pic cos it makes me hate myself.

Good!

And I hope all the others who sang for his head on Saturday feel the same!

Really feel for tins at the moment, i couldn't bring my self to sing anything when we losing, and at the end i just stood there listening and looking at tins, god did i feel for him, can't believe some of the comments that were directed at him, i agree that it was time for him to leave, buty some of the comments, well talk about kicking a bloke when he's down!

Agreed. I wont deny singing "Tinnion out" but some of the stuff was very personal. The stuff about Tins being a p**** and a B****** and a C*** was well out of line. At the end of the day i have no problem with Brian Tinnion as a person ( infact i love the bloke, in a football kind of way) whistling.gif just didnt want him to be manager anymore.

I even told my mate who i went with and a well known poster to leave out the personal stuff as it wasnt needed.

Good!

And I hope all the others who sang for his head on Saturday feel the same!

Did you go on Saturday hoops?

Like i said, i really feel for for Tins and am not happy seeing him like that but football is a hard game and if it had been any other manager we would of been singing it weeks ago.

Now i have no problem singing it about any manager, its just seeing Tins hurting cos he's a City fan that makes it hard for all concerned.

At the end of the day, we were all going to be losers if it all went wrong. Just because i feel for Tins doesnt mean i don't think those of us that did do it shouldnt of done.

Did you go on Saturday hoops?

Like i said, i really feel for for Tins and am not happy seeing him like that but football is a hard game and if it had been any other manager we would of been singing it weeks ago.

Now i have no problem singing it about any manager, its just seeing Tins hurting cos he's a City fan that makes it hard for all concerned.

At the end of the day, we were all going to be losers if it all went wrong. Just because i feel for Tins doesnt mean i don't think those of us that did do it shouldnt of done.

I went and I'm glad that you feel bad because you made efforts to make someone else feel bad. what is it that someone once said... do untp others as you would wish others to do unto you.. or something.

Respect to you for stating what you did though.

Tinnion has had his critics from the start. It hasn't made him leave. He's been boo'd before. It hasn't made him leave. I can't understand how some on here think it was the booing on saturday that was the last straw....

IT WAS THE SCORELINE! 7-1!

and maybe the swansea fans singing there's only 1 BT.

The few hundred that bothered to go on sat went to support the team.

Like to see that pic pinned to dressing room wall, hope it makes team feel guilty.

I felt it was time 2 stand down but knew the club meant alot to him and it shows

i may print it off actually and give it to the players at the training ground tomorrow

they owe us,the club and tins big time devil.gif

I went and I'm glad that you feel bad because you made efforts to make someone else feel bad.  what is it that someone once said... do untp others as you would wish others to do unto you.. or something.

Respect to you for stating what you did though.

Luke, i know you are not that neive that you think people sang that to make Tins upset. We sang it ( rightly or wrongly) cos we felt it was time for a change. If i had sung it to make him feel bad, then why the hell would i have posted what i have today?

I sung it cos i and many others felt it was time to voice our opinions, not to hurt Brians feelings.

Hey is it the cider or can anybody else see a ghostly face in the dugout window to the right of Brian?    Whooooooo! blink.gif

zider it is,anyway i got one copy of the photo on it's way to the training ground first thing tomorrow and a few words devil.gif

Luke, i know you are not that neive that you think people sang that to make Tins upset. We sang it ( rightly or wrongly) cos we felt it was time for a change. If i had sung it to make him feel bad, then why the hell would i have posted what i have today?

I sung it cos i and many others felt it was time to voice our opinions, not to hurt Brians feelings.

You know well.. the point is that people don't always consider how hurtful these things can be. As people don't see how counterproductive booing could be.

I was as frustrated as everyone else and, I realised that it was time for Tins to go. I just kinda went quiet and began to enjoy the football that Swansea were playing. The one chorus of CTID was nice. Perhaps we should've done that some more?

Guest DELLERS:)
Why did it though? Not Tins leaving, but, the singing.

I was there, but, never sang it.  Nor did dozens sat around me.  They all knew, like me at that point, that it had to happen, but why sing it?

Tinnion himself, Lansdown and the board aren't imbeciles.  They know that we need promotion and we need it soon.

Do you honestly think Tins would be Manager today if no anti-Tinnion song had been sang?  Of course not!

All that the chanting has done has left a great Bristol City player have a horrible last memory of the fans.

sad.gif I totallt agree theres no way he would have been able to stay there was no reason to chant tinnion out he was going anyway as youve said all that has happened now is tinman has left the helm with very bitter memories of the city fans all this after everything hes done for our club hes given blood sweat and tears for bristol city and he gets treated like this its wrong!

Tinman keep your chin up you'll always be a living legend at this club.

It makes me angry all the fans who where sreaming for his head when all the goals started to pour in and i bet they are on this forum saying they are sorry the way he looks. i would look like that if id put my heart into a club and then have to listen to that. ohmy.gif  crying.gif

Well said Scrumpy dare, It make my blood boil when they say "They are fans of Bristol City fc".

When all along all they are is a damn joke.

Guest paulton rovers red

I think every one needs a reality check ,yes its sad but he couldnt do the job he was a great player but a very poor manager and in the breif spell in charge has destroyed a quality squad and left us with a bunch of wasters,

its not like anyone has died why all the doom and gloom, were going to get a new manager the team should win on sat(teams always do when a manger is sacked)we can now look forward to a exciting season as we climb the league!!!!!!

Why did it though? Not Tins leaving, but, the singing.

I was there, but, never sang it.  Nor did dozens sat around me.  They all knew, like me at that point, that it had to happen, but why sing it?

Tinnion himself, Lansdown and the board aren't imbeciles.  They know that we need promotion and we need it soon.

Do you honestly think Tins would be Manager today if no anti-Tinnion song had been sang?  Of course not!

All that the chanting has done has left a great Bristol City player have a horrible last memory of the fans.

Perhaps a couple of chorus' of 'TInman is a ****head' on Saturday then.

Archived