IGNORED

How Will You Welcome The Players

madmax

OK, it's Saturday afternoon at 2:55pm. The players walk out on to the pitch....what are your feelings?

Personally I will clap them onto the pitch, but by god, they better put in the performance of their lives.

These people are paid thousands to do a job every other man would love to do, so they better go out there on Saturday and do what they are getting paid to do.

If they don't, they should ALL give thier weekly wages to a charity.

MM

OK, it's Saturday afternoon at 2:55pm.  The players walk out on to the pitch....what are your feelings?

Personally I will clap them onto the pitch, but by god, they better put in the performance of their lives.

These people are paid thousands to do a job every other man would love to do, so they better go out there on Saturday and do what they are getting paid to do.

If they don't, they should ALL give thier weekly wages to a charity.

MM

should clap them but chant WE WANT SEVEN chant6ez.gif WE WANT SEVEN chant6ez.gif

I will do what i always do when City run out onto the pitch- stand and applaud. I would be appalled if any City fans booed City onto the pitch, that would be totally unnecessary.

I agree. But I find it difficult to get myself motivated to support them. I find myself sat in my seat watching, thats it.

MM

It might enter my head for one min about 14:59 as I sit by the pool in spain with a San Miguel and then it will evaporate away, the mind boggles what might happen with Millen in charge so glad I won'y be there!! How come he's come out unscathed? Am I correct he's the main coach for the defenders? HHHMMM?

Why isn't Fawthrop put in Charge? (Temp. basis by the way)

city.gif

wow, just watched the highlights, absolute PATHETIC defanding, dire, i didnt know theyre were professional football players that are THAT bad at defending.

What are you talking about?! I thought Fortune was QUALITY! expecially last game of the season against Donny when he was SHEER quality, i'm surprised Chelsea has not been in for him

Well as the atmosphere at the GATE seems to make them edgy and causes them to make mistakes, maybe we could organise a guard of honour as they run out onto the pitch!!

I think about 20 of BRISTOLS finest bouncers should make them feel more at ease and in familiar surroundings!!!!!!

should clap them but chant WE WANT SEVEN chant6ez.gif  WE WANT SEVEN  chant6ez.gif

Or "6-1 and we ****ed it up".

I'll be cheering them on as ever. It's in our interests to do so. Poor results and performances only affect us (the fans) in the long run).

Sometimes I find it difficult to understand how people can stand and applaud players onto the pitch, after the same players have given a pathetic, couldn't give a toss performance only only a few days before. (the comfort zone again).

Personally I will wait untill they give me something to applaud....that's my opinion.

It might enter my head for one min about 14:59 as I sit by the pool in spain with a San Miguel and then it will evaporate away, the mind boggles what might happen with Millen in charge so glad I won'y be there!! How come he's come out unscathed? Am I correct he's the main coach for the defenders?  HHHMMM?

Why isn't Fawthrop put in Charge? (Temp. basis by the way)

city.gif

i)Amstells a nice change from San Miguel.

ii) Is Millen not the most qualified coach at the club? and shouldn't the whole team be coached as a defensive unit.

iii) Why Fawthrop ?

I shall applaud them like the money grabbing back stabbing under performing nightclub fighting lying cheating weasels that they are.

But I won't hold a grudge.

Fair shout Mr Malone. Have you seen Chehire_red's message about our players on the lash after their 1-7 drubbing? Click on the link below and go to the BCFC Rivals message board.......

RivalsNet

wow, just watched the highlights, absolute PATHETIC defanding, dire, i didnt know theyre were professional football players that are THAT bad at defending.

what was fortune doing...i swear i saw a dog having a pee thinking fortune was a lamppost..... and to think he's one for the future.. what future...he may as well been sat on the bench ranting.gif

I don't know how I'm going to react right now. I won't boo but I won't be wildly clapping and cheering either. I support Bristol City Football Club but must admit to having difficulty supporting some of the present team at the moment. sad.gif

RedM I think you should take the words "the magnificent 7" out of your signature...

Someone PM'ed me earlier and thought the same! Can't say I disagee but my son made the sig for me, pre season, and I don't want to hurt his feelings! It might have to be reviewed though.

The players who I feel have not taken this season serously and let the club, ex manager, themselves and us down aren't even part of my sig anyway!

Here's to hoping my 7 may, one day soon, be magnificent! praying smiley.gif

Archived