IGNORED

Possible Some Sort Of

Guest alex1089

If you alledgedly sat in the home end do you think you could get your money back too? Perhaps they should give double going through that experience alledgedly isnt very nice, forced to stand, next to people singin E-Z E-Z, and,.... oh too many bad memories....alledgedly.

ps Anyone know how to spell alledgedly? I'm guessing!!!

• Admin

Nearly posted this question on the Ask Steve site on Saturday, but thought against an angry rant. Only just back on this site after the weekend. Just about calmed down.

I wonder how the club could refund anything (if that is the plan) surely there are people that paid cash for their tickets when they went on general sale - how do they trace these people if they no longer have a ticket?

More likely to be.... blah blah sorry team did not deliver blah blah.

I'm sure there was a club last season that refunded tickets to an away game last season....

What about people like me, sat in The Robins having the peice ripped out of me everytime a goal went in.

MM

Nothing compared to being in the swansea end. allegedly (thanks for the spelling tip Dolly)

Oh and if i could manage to allegedly sit in the home end surrounded by supporters of swansea then i think i can manage to get to Swansea on my own, and not start a fight. Thanks for the Ticket in our end Steve. NOT!

I wonder how the club could refund anything (if that is the plan) surely there are people that paid cash for their tickets when they went on general sale - how do they trace these people if they no longer have a ticket?

All match tickets were given out on the coach to individuals who had given their name and address.

All match tickets were given out on the coach to individuals who had given their name and address.

There it is then, the club have the names and addresses of all those who 'officially' attended at Swansea. Take the money from the players' wages to compensate them - would mean a few less nights out on the town for our players though whistling.gifdance.gif

Archived