IGNORED

When Saturday Comes...

semblar

We can either:

1. turn up (or not), moan, boo, heckle at the slightest thing

or

2. Start the fightback. We've been hit and hit hard by the events of the last weekend (but also the time leading up to it). Our pride has been battered. We've been humiliated and embarrassed by Swansea. But we're still here and can still make a difference.

If we can't all pull together now and do everything in our collective power to help pull the team round, we never will, and you might as well padlock the turnstiles for good. So turn up, tell your friends to turn up - and make the loudest noise you can to support the team for the whoile 90 minutes - even if things aren't pretty or aren't going well.

The players might have let themselves, us and the club down on Saturday - but now is not the time for that

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
We can either:

1. turn up (or not), moan, boo, heckle at the slightest thing

or

2. Start the fightback. We've been hit and hit hard by the events of the last weekend (but also the time leading up to it). Our pride has been battered. We've been humiliated and embarrassed by Swansea. But we're still here and can still make a difference.

If we can't all pull together now and do everything in our collective power to help pull the team round, we never will, and you might as well padlock the turnstiles for good. So turn up, tell your friends to turn up - and make the loudest noise you can to support the team for the whoile 90 minutes - even if things aren't pretty or aren't going well.

The players might have let themselves, us and the club down on Saturday - but now is not the time for that

wamt number 2 going to get number 1

Booing has never achieved anything.

That picture of Tins in the dugout proves that.

I am sure that the boo boys are one of the main reasons why we are struggling now.

don't agree. Tinnion would never had made a success of the job, he messed the team up and was well on the way to mucking the club up. He had to go and if booing contibuted to that then so be it.

don't agree. Tinnion would never had made a success of the job, he messed the team up and was well on the way to mucking the club up. He had to go and if booing contibuted to that then so be it.

No-one will ever put as much effort and want to succeed more than Tinnion. When you get boo'ed the pressure mounts. Keep boo'ing and they got no hope. Get it in your fickle little head that boo'ing players/managers aint going to help them and they soon will become failures, like yourself.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.

The booing got to the players - especially the young 'uns - they didn't perform - imagine the pressure that the teenagers were under - how would you react to that at that age?

There's no doubt that the team is skilled - it's just at an all time low at the moment.

No-one will ever put as much effort and want to succeed more than Tinnion. When you get boo'ed the pressure mounts. Keep boo'ing and they got no hope. Get it in your fickle little head that boo'ing players/managers aint going to help them and they soon will become failures, like yourself.

I agree, Tinnion put in alot of effort. As he was not up to the job trying hard was never going to bring success. A case of 'tried hard , failed miserably'

Guest routabout

I'm going to bring the boy over on Saturday. They better not let me down in front of my boy now..... wink.gif

Any chance the club shop can be closed, so the visit doesn't bankrupt me?

Archived