IGNORED

A Few Different Names

Dastardly and Muttley

I've been away from the internet since Tinman's departure, so may have missed these guys being discussed. Have just had a look at the LMA's website and their list of available managers, and just wondered what people think of these names:

Eddie Gray

Sammie McIlroy

Tony Parkes

Joe Kinnear

Steve Wigley

Not saying that any of these are the answers, just a few "outsiders" whose name stood out of the list.

Personally I think Eddie Gray and Steve Wigley would be the two I would consider from that list. (That's on the assumption that Wigley is the guy from Southampton, I may be wrong there, there was also a Steve Wignell on the list, which has confused me!)

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
I've been away from the internet since Tinman's departure, so may have missed these guys being discussed. Have just had a look at the LMA's website and their list of available managers, and just wondered what people think of these names:

Eddie Gray

Sammie McIlroy

Tony Parkes

Joe Kinnear

Steve Wigley

Not saying that any of these are the answers, just a few "outsiders" whose name stood out of the list.

Personally I think Eddie Gray and Steve Wigley would be the two I would consider from that list. (That's on the assumption that Wigley is the guy from Southampton, I may be wrong there, there was also a Steve Wignell on the list, which has confused me!)

theres only one martin allen

Guest MaloneFM

What about Bill Gates the Microsoft bloke?

He will make a tit of it but we will all have new cars and houses so we don't boo him.

Yes Bill play flappy up front-go on mate! chant6ez.gif

My alternative to the more popular selections would be Lou Macari. Our friends from along the M4 will show you two promotions, whilst I saw his Stoke team that he built for peanuts almost make the Premiership. His last appointment was at Huddersfield where his team of untried youngsters pushed City out of the play offs in Wilson's second season.

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/manager/prof...3&managerid=188

Archived