IGNORED

Tommy Doc

BCFC Grim

What is interesting is Hollowheads reaction.

Did he stamp and shout?

nope

he said 'we had a chat about it and he told me his side of things, I don't agree.

He'll learn though, I know I wouldn't like to lose my spot in the team with players like Langley and Lomas on the bench'

you see what he did? thats called man management.

and in my book a better way to handle a player like the Doc

Guest routabout

If Holloway changes Doc and gets him acting like a professional footballer, then it's good management. It'll be a while yet before we can judge whether Holloway can manage Tommy, but to me, it's not looking too rosey. Doc might surprise us all and grow up into a mature, professional footballer, fully able to realise his full potential. However, I reckon that by the time he does, he'll be well past his best.

It's a shame, because if he could have kept his act clean and got his fitness up to standard, he could have been quite somebody. As it is, he's heading in the direction of becoming an absolute nobody. I know he's playng okay most of the time he gets the chance, but I don't think it'll be too much longer before Tommy starts really falling out with people up there, if he hasn't already.

He won't learn though will he  w00t.gif

Never did and never will - his loss.

He's his own worst enemy.

I think his violent conduct charge will bring a 3 match ban. With Langley and Lomas just signed by Holloway he might struggle to get back in the team.

He seemed to have started quite well for QPR so the timing of the ban couldn't be worse really. As you say - his own worst enemy.

Archived