IGNORED

Attendance For Saturday?

Betelgeuse

city.gif just remember we are CITY TILL WE DIE! we may not agree with wots gone on but out team is still BRISTOL CITY! WE MAY HAVE LOST A BATTLE BUT THERE IS STILL A WAR TO WIN. So lets get together and show out support and do what we do best and get behind our boys on saturday and lift there spirts high and work towards that end of season victory... chant6ez.gif + COME ON YOU REDS chant6ez.gif

10, 000 to 12, 000 - Like usual. blink.gif

So what if we lose 7-1. I'm sure many people won't stop going to watch them because of that. Plus there is a bit of a buzz at the moment with 'who's the next manager at the Gate going to be?!?'.

Although Tins has left and we have no manager, me thinks that vocal support will be big on saterday. chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

city.gif

10, 000 to 12, 000 - Like usual. blink.gif

So what if we lose 7-1. I'm sure many people won't stop going to watch them because of that. Plus there is a bit of a buzz at the moment with 'who's the next manager at the Gate going to be?!?'.

Although Tins has left and we have no manager, me thinks that vocal support will be big on saterday. chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif

city.gif

city.gif well said city.gif

city.gif  just remember we are CITY TILL WE DIE! we may not agree with wots gone on but out team is still BRISTOL CITY! WE MAY HAVE LOST A BATTLE BUT THERE IS STILL A WAR TO WIN. So lets get together and show out support and do what we do best and get behind our boys on saturday and lift there spirts high and work towards that end of season victory...  chant6ez.gif + COME ON YOU REDS chant6ez.gif

coudnt agree more. nows the time wen the boys really need our support. wats the un stayin away and complainin, dats gona get us nowhere. if yer a true fan u wil get dwn there and back the boys. CITY 'TIL I DIE

coudnt agree more. nows the time wen the boys really need our support. wats the un stayin away and complainin, dats gona get us nowhere. if yer a true fan u wil get dwn there and back the boys. CITY 'TIL I DIE

...and who says that education standards are slipping? rofl2br.gif

looks like tinnions applying for the plymouth post, thinks they will do well in league 1 Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

as for our post i can see it changing quickly i.e scott murray will probably get it for standing forward and talking the truth, he said "i have played bad and i blame myself" only took him 3 years to realise.

attendance saturday

10k especially, it may be 10,001 if tinnion sits in the family stand.

Archived