IGNORED

Closing Date, Applications?

RedM

Is there a closing date when the applications have to be in by, anyone know it?

There has been lots of speculation, but nothing may happen untill all that want to appy have done so? Could be a few weeks yet before it's all sorted. Although it would be good to have someone new in place so we can all move on, it has to be done correctly as the next manager must be the person able to unite, lead, motivate and move us forward leaving these difficult times in the past.

I wouldn't like to be the one who has to find this person!

Is there a closing date when the applications have to be in by, anyone know it?

There has been lots of speculation, but nothing may happen untill all that want to appy have done so? Could be a few weeks yet before it's all sorted. Although it would be good to have someone new in place so we can all move on, it has to be done correctly as the next manager must be the person able to unite, lead, motivate and move us forward leaving these difficult times in the past.

I wouldn't like to be the one who has to find this person!

According to the site, an interview concerning the vacany with SL is on world from midday today.

According to the site, an interview concerning the vacany with SL is on world from midday today.

I don't have world, sad.gif

By the way, in my first post I wasn't in any way saying that it wasn't done correctly when BT was appointed. I still think that everyone involved has the best intentions for the club at heart, it just wasn't to be. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.crying.gif

Archived