IGNORED

Reactions When The Manager Is Picked....

Gilli74

When tins was the boss we had a lot of mixed opinions of his management skills, his methods etc and come the end we had a lot of very strong calls for his head and some saying give him time etc etc etc..... this created quite a strong divide within the club... people not coming to the matches untill tins was no longer in charge, general slump in attendances and support.

Already there are a lot of mixed opinions ( and yeah i know they are opinions ) with regards to who the new gaffer will be....

People reacting very strongly against a lot of the names being bounced around and circulated.

The truth is that SL will choose someone and its going to be who he thinks is the right man for the job.....again....

Not everyone will agree with his decision...

Will we have the tins saga on here all season if you disagree with the appointment....?

Or will everyone accept his decision and once again get behind the team, managment and club.... ?

Will the people who stated they would'nt come to games as long as tins was in charge be there on saturday?

That is why I have always given my full support to whoever is manager here.

That doesn't mean we don't have the right to criticise , but the job's hard enough as it is, without having to put up with a bunch of ill-informed comments by people who know sweet FA about football.

I confidently predict that whoever is appointed there will be some muppet on here telling us all that the man is a complete disaster, even before he has set foot in the Gate.

If we lose the first game, said muppet will be telling us how he was right and that our new manager is crap, should be sacked and we should never have got rid of Tins. (Mr muppet no doubt called for Tins to be sacked and held up his demise as a victory for fan power).

If we win a couple of games, muppet will suddenly think that our new manager is the best thing since the invention of Wonderloaf and will confidently predict that we will finish champions. When we finish third, muppet will call for the manager to be sacked even before the play offs as we were definitely promised promotion.

We win the play offs and muppet will tell us all that the new manager was lucky and it was the players that got us up. We draw our first game in the championship, and muppet calls for the boss to be sacked as he clearly isn't up to it at this level. He will demand the return of Tinnion.

We have some great fans here. Sadly we also have more than our fair share of muppets.

I think the main reason why there has been such divided opinion over the last 15 months or so is that there was a divison among fans as to whether Danny W should have been sacked in the first place. Some felt he had taken us as far as he could, some felt that he was still the best man for the job and some had not agreed with his management style for some time. On the back of this it was hardly surprising that Tinnion's appointment left opinion equally divided.

The one thing we now have is a pretty well across-the-board agreement that Brian had to go, even from his most loyal suporters, as things had reached such a low point. For that reason, I think that whoever is appointed will receive backing from the whole fan base ( accepting that there will always be a few dissenters)

The other advantage the new man has is that perfromances cannot get any worse ( surely not?) so the only way is up!

Archived