IGNORED

Madjo.

Ronnie

Guest routabout

That sounds like a decent move. We could definitely do with a fresh face in the first team, hopefully he will have some confidence and this might rub off on some of the others. The short term contract is good, as he is a bit of an unknown quantity.

Let's hope that if and when we show some faith in him and offer him a longer term contract, he still continues in the same vein that got him the deal.

Welcome to the club proper, Madjo. You have the opportunity to really endear yourself to the fans here. Seize it with both hands fella!

Guest routabout
Why thankyou. How are Thorpe and Cureton doing by the way (genuine interest, not a pi55 take!) ?

I'd imagine that Thorpe is very happy to draw a wage at this stage in his career and that Cureton is still very much a lover of white lines. He's so great at playing out wide and it is a classic track. wink.gif

No dig at Swindon.....

Guest routabout
Ummmm didnt we sign 7 players in the summer and as far as I recall the season is only 7 games old!!! I think they are all still fresh faces!

I meant a fresh face, who hasn't had all semblence of confidence knocked out of them, over the last few weeks or so. Now I suppose that's wrong is it?

Guy Madjo who has played in the reserves will sign a short term contract later today or tomorrow, could be in the team for Saturday.

Goodness i really hope this is true, he looked just like the guy we could be after up front. I know this is only judging him after a couple of games but hes fast, solid, posesses a good touch and has an extremely powerful shot on him!

He looks eager and if he could be in the team for Saturday, IMO this can only be a good thing.

What is your source by the way?? Pretty reliable?? dunno.gif

Guest routabout
Is it wise to sign new players when we don't have a manager? What if the new boss turns up and doesn't want him?

Then he'll be easy to ship back out, as he'll be on A SHORT TERM CONTRACT.

Archived