IGNORED

Craig Fagan

cider head

Guest steve c

I heard their manager tell Karl Duguid (the captain) to shut him up and if he sees red then he'll never play for the club again.

Be interesting to see if he's in the side against Tranmere on Saturday.

OH naughty boy fagan, great point proved ''NOT''

IMAG0000.GIF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yet another quality animation from cider head - remember to vote for cider head during the forum awards :D:)

Craig Fagan got a wave from the Red Goblin last night - cheerio, cheerio, cheerio, CHEERIO :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :P

Guest citysnumber7

craig fagan said that he had a point to prove to the city fans, and that he was hoping for a good reception, he certainly got that dont you think?

craig fagan said that he had a point to prove to the city fans, and that he was hoping for a good reception, he certainly got that dont you think?
what point was it he was trying to make? scored pretty much nothing for us when we had him, was he trying to say "ooh, get me a bigger loan, I'll score this time, promise!".

Listening to Radio 1 last night by all accounts that the Ref was going to give him a 2nd yellow, then thought better of it realising it would have been the 2nd. And THEN Craig opened his gob.

****. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Yer Cider Head! We have enjoyed readin` this thread

about ole Fagan so much, we thought we wud bring

it back into play! Hic!  :D  Wos think of this un then?  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

UP THE CITY!  :rolleyes:

IMAG0000.JPG

cider gliders to be ref's at city game :D

now i like the idea of that :D

Archived