IGNORED

Serious Candidates

mozo

Some of the suggestions thus far have been completely ridiculous. I have been a football fan for literally ages, unlike some of the pretenders out there. Here are the front-runners.

John Barnes. His presenting skills on channel five have reminded just how charismatic the fella is. Teamtalks would be delivered at such a pace that there would be more time for pre-match practice. Isotonic ports drinks all round of course.

Roddy Collins. Carlisle fans will tell you that this man brings not only tactics and contacts to the table, but also a philosophy of violence. Got them Boxing training for starters. Doherty will return with Roddy at the helm.

Chris Kamara. Once described as the Salvador Dali of the commentry world, Kammy would bring passion with his over-tactile approach. The moustache is of course his most potent weapon.

Have I missed anyone?

Mozo.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
Some of the suggestions thus far have been completely ridiculous. I have been a football fan for literally ages, unlike some of the pretenders out there. Here are the front-runners.

John Barnes. His presenting skills on channel five have reminded just how charismatic the fella is. Teamtalks would be delivered at such a pace that there would be more time for pre-match practice. Isotonic ports drinks all round of course.

Roddy Collins. Carlisle fans will tell you that this man brings not only tactics and contacts to the table, but also a philosophy of violence. Got them Boxing training for starters. Doherty will return with Roddy at the helm.

Chris Kamara. Once described as the Salvador Dali of the commentry world, Kammy would bring passion with his over-tactile approach. The moustache is of course his most potent weapon.

Have I missed anyone?

Mozo.

theres only one martin allen

He's not running for the job, got this from sky sports - "Will you be applying for the vacant Bristol City job again? If not who do you think are the most likely candidates to fill the position? Ricky Cartwright

It was very tough for Brian Tinnion this season after losing five players to Championship clubs. If your aspirations are to get out of the division, it just doesn't make sense to sell players on to the higher league. Unfortunately for Brian, the players he bought in to replace them haven't worked out and the results haven't gone his way. I did once have an interview for the Bristol City job, but it didn't work out. Needless to say I won't be applying again, but not because there is anything wrong with the club; I am happy where I am at the moment. I think this could be a job for Peter Reid. The club have a great catchment area and they have been ready and waiting to take off for a while. I think he would view it the same way as he looked at Sunderland when he first went there"

He's not running for the job, got this from sky sports - "Will you be applying for the vacant Bristol City job again? If not who do you think are the most likely candidates to fill the position? Ricky Cartwright

It was very tough for Brian Tinnion this season after losing five players to Championship clubs. If your aspirations are to get out of the division, it just doesn't make sense to sell players on to the higher league. Unfortunately for Brian, the players he bought in to replace them haven't worked out and the results haven't gone his way. I did once have an interview for the Bristol City job, but it didn't work out. Needless to say I won't be applying again, but not because there is anything wrong with the club; I am happy where I am at the moment. I think this could be a job for Peter Reid. The club have a great catchment area and they have been ready and waiting to take off for a while. I think he would view it the same way as he looked at Sunderland when he first went there"

Good quote Funkster. Didn't really want any of those three, just wanted a debate. Can Kammie's 'tache get the job?

Archived