IGNORED

Steve Thompson And Roy Evans

Guest citycityman

Don't be stupid Kings Norton Red.

It's this Steve Thompson

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2001_02/senate/gass33.htm

Anybody who is member of the Powder Springs Baptist Church definately gets my vote!

Maybe RedTop knows him from his time as a top drawer political correspendent in The States. RT - Is he a 3-5-2 or a 4-4-2 sort of guy?

Anybody who is member of the Powder Springs Baptist Church definately gets my vote!

Hmmm. A bit of fire and brimstone could be just what we need.

We could supplement him by signing Anthony and Tony Rougier as his "pastors in chief", and offer a double flank consecration.

Should be good for crosses.

Phil Thompson do you mean??? If so that would be a cracking shout.....Seem to remember that he did really well when Houllier was ill.........seemed to have the respect of all the Liverpool players...England international (captain?), lifted the European Cup...bring it on!

Guest citycityman

yep i wouldnt have a problem with Phil Thompson, he's left sky twice to go back to Liverpool as an assistant, it apears he only works on Sky now as a liverpool correspondant and I'm sure if we approached him you never know..

Maybe RedTop knows him from his time as a top drawer political correspendent in The States.  RT - Is he a 3-5-2 or a 4-4-2 sort of guy?

I am indeed familiar with him from my time in America. I'm afraid his style is no different from what he's become used to: hit it upfield and pray.

I'm told he has been attracted to Ashton Gate because of the devoutness of fans. Whenever a City player hits the ball, they throw their arms to the heavens and shout "Jesus Christ" in unison.

His has already told SteveL that his first signing after watching Phillips in goal at Swansea will be the son of God himself because, as he pointed out to our chairman: "Jesus saves". I believe he's available on a Bosman.

Archived