IGNORED

Psp

Atticus

Just wondering if anybody here Knows of any nationwide stores that may have the psp in stock, i searched the 24 hour supermarkets last night, because it was bout half 11 and only asda sold them, but surprise surprise its sold out.

I know Blockbuster havent got any, Gameplay and Play.com is out of stock, with no idea when they will be back in stock.

I would use ebay but really want to buy one today.

Guest scrumpy dare
ah but do they have them in stock?

Sarah michelle Gellar

flipping main area on a pallet already picked it up and had a look at the box....thought if I'm quick enough the i thought nah.

i must say got mine from hong kong 3 mouths ago and best thing about it i don't pay for the games (yes already) ive put software in it which allows me to run all the games from my memory stick this is great stuff ph34r.gif

I really really really want one!!

I've been told I have to wait for christmas though! :disapointed2se:

Will you still be able to buy them then??

EDIT: Wrong bl00dy emotion!! :yawn:

Apparantly it will be VERY hard to get a psp until after christmas, try ebay, will always get one there, or you will probably have to hunt for one, I was very lucky to find a store that still had them in stock.

If you get one, Id advise Metal Gear Acid, very good game, very different.

Id also advise Burnout Legends, and Wipeout pure.

Guest scrumpy dare

Apparantly it will be VERY hard to get a psp until after christmas, try ebay, will always get one there, or you will probably have to hunt for one, I was very lucky to find a store that still had them in stock.

and i'd advise not to listen to him :laugh:

i must say got mine from hong kong 3 mouths ago and best thing about it i don't pay for the games (yes already) ive put software in it which allows me to run all the games from my memory stick this is great stuff :ph34r:

How much are you paying for the memory sticks to hold the games though? How much is a normal sized game. Again I got mine imported pre UK release, totally hassle free and before the UK market. I don't get why others didn't do the same! There was always never going to be enough UK versions for the demand.

Are they driving games??

Driving games rule the world! :dance::chant6ez:

Archived