IGNORED

Have I Missed It?

Dastardly and Muttley

With all the talk over John Ward's return, I have not seen any comment from Mr. Ward himself with regards to the vacancy.

Usually with speculation this intense, there is some kind of comment, like Butcher taking steps to distance himself. This is even more common in a situation where the Chairman has spoken out, surely he would ask Ward to make a comment confirming his commitment to the cause?

As said at the start, I may have missed a comment by Ward, so apologise if I have. If I haven't, then I believe it is pretty clear that Ward wants the job and if we want him, then negotiations will be underway with Cheltenham.

Guest routabout

Are you sure that you didn't mishear him and he said "The situation is quite pathetic though." Which is not a million miles away from how I would describe bringing in a proven bottler. wink.gif

With all the talk over John Ward's return, I have not seen any comment from Mr. Ward himself with regards to the vacancy.

Usually with speculation this intense, there is some kind of comment, like Butcher taking steps to distance himself.

Ward was on the radio this morning, saying he just wanted to concentrate on Saturdays game for Cheltenham. Bit of a 'no comment' then.

Sounds Ominous.

Personally, wouldn't be too unhappy if he came back.

city.gif

Interestingly, Butcher said 'I just want to concentrate on saturdays match'!

Personally I would be unhappy if Ward came back.

Archived