IGNORED

Guy Madjo!

jhowie11

Well he has just met the woman of his dreams and married her in Britain so i doubt very much they both want to up and leave and live in Argentina.

Remember he was playing in non league and NOT getting paid so don't all get too excited. However... i am... but come on, he probably wont do anything and in two months we will be saying good bye....oh I'm excited i cant help it sorry!

Guest routabout

I'd take a 'hand of god'. No I wouldn't, I'd rather we went down fairly than stay up/get promoted through cheating.

Will your firwst reaction to any further arrivals, be to call them idiots too? I'm sure it would please them no end, to know your opinion of them. You never know, the feeling might even be mutual.

Who many profesional players do you know that would turn down a chance to play for one of the biggest and most succesful clubs in s.america to have a 2 month trial with a relegation-battling side?

hope you do well guy!!!!

Guess it depends on his train of thought. Would he get into the First Team at Boca Juniors? Would he even stand a realistic chance of getting a call for the first team? If Madjo does well in Bristol - he may stand of chance of getting noticed. If he goes to Boca - he may remain unknown

Who many profesional players do you know that would turn down a chance to play for one of the biggest and most succesful clubs in s.america to have a 2 month trial with a relegation-battling side?

hope you do well guy!!!!

you overlooked the fact it would have been the third team for boca on pocket money wages.

Guy sat in the Platinum seating in the Williams on Saturday, with a couple of others that could have been his brother and his wife, with a young child.

Does he have any pace??? 'Cause based on Saturdays outing, that's what we're lacking in the up front department........

Moose.

Guest routabout
I thought he was supposed to be in the squad, maybe keith will give him a run out tomorrow night, if not it's down to his match fitness

My initial thought on this is that maybe Keith thought it best to keep him under wraps, so that Forest know as little about him as possible? By rights we should have won on Saturday anyway, and maybe Keith thought that we would, without Madjo.

I mean, we don't even know much about him and he's our player. Give Forest an unknown element to our game and see if it helps.

Probably not, but there we have it.

My initial thought on this is that maybe Keith thought it best to keep him under wraps, so that Forest know as little about him as possible? By rights we should have won on Saturday anyway, and maybe Keith thought that we would, without Madjo.

I mean, we don't even know much about him and he's our player. Give Forest an unknown element to our game and see if it helps.

Probably not, but there we have it.

The reason that GM didn't play Saturday, was due to injury.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~714710,00.html

There seems to be a little bit of story telling going on with this bloke.

First we were told he played in some tournament with Cameroon that we then discovered they hadn't qualified for.

Now we have this story, which can't be verified dunno.gif that he has turned down an Argentinian premier class side.

If he is a good player then great, but I don't think I'll be buying any used cars off this chap just yet. whistling.gif

Guest routabout
The reason that GM didn't play Saturday, was due to injury.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~714710,00.html

Oh well, that'll teach me for not reading further. Cheers.

I won't judge him on this, but it's certainly highlighting the point about signing him on a short term deal. Hope he's over the injury in time to be considered for the Forest game, I think it could be a welcome boost to have somebody up front who hasn't had all confidence drained out of him over the last few weeks or so.

Archived