IGNORED

1-1

City_Steve

I'll make this statement.

We drew, fair enough.

I drove City along as best as I could for 90 minutes+, and when the final whistle came in, I booed. FOR HALF A SECOND, AT THE RESULT. And some treble-chromosomed halfwit comes up and says "oh yarrr, real constructive comment like".

Who chewed someone out for venting frustration and buggered off home like a coward before he can recieve a rebuttal? wasn't me.

Who stayed over 5 minutes at the end and cheered the players for some solid work and a near miss? wasn't him.

Typical result though- we made a very fair go at it towards the end, and even though Cotterill saved Stewie's butt majorly at the end, that was what we needed to pep ourselves up after a very mediocre 84 minutes. Sloppy and frustrating to let the goal in again 5min later, and that pretty much sums it up. I question the decision to trim our already-shaky back line, ESPECIALLY for Sadley.

The referee was a complete and utter shambles in the first half; and it really sullied whatever hopes there were of it being an exciting game. Mostly.

Not too sure what game you watched or why you booed. That was a marked improvement from city,and there were a number of good moments.

We played a skillful game, Blackpool just thugs.

Thought bradley orr was far better in defence. No one stood out as poor for me apart from carey who just hoofed it continuously despite the midfield crying out for it and Murray, whose distribution was awful but was perversely taken off just as he showed signs of improving.

Butler - what a wrister! Ref too!

Totally deserved to win that....

Not too sure what game you watched or why you booed. That was a marked improvement from city,and there were a number of good moments.

We played a skillful game, Blackpool just thugs.

Thought bradley orr was far better in defence. No one stood out as poor for me apart from carey who just hoofed it continuously despite the midfield crying out for it and Murray, whose distribution was awful but was perversely taken off just as he showed signs of improving.

Butler - what a wrister! Ref too!

Totally deserved to win that....

Read my post again. I booed the result. Which came from a game we could have won. It was just pure frustration.

Shouldnt have been a corner anyway..

Thought the ref generally hd a bad game but the linesmen seemed to get it right

I thought our defense was quite solid all game we miss brooker!

Guys we are 23rd in the table. Can't get much worse surely? Did anyone hear the guy on Radio BRizzle who bet Ali Durden £20 that we would get relegated? Surely were not as bad as that are we???

It's Murphy's law, unfortunately- after spending 6 seasons trying to leave the division, we now have to fight to stay doh.gif

Guys we are 23rd in the table. Can't get much worse surely? Did anyone hear the guy on Radio BRizzle who bet Ali Durden £20 that we would get relegated? Surely were not as bad as that are we???

no we are not that bad but we do need some luck along

the way and some very hard work to climb this table.

Archived