IGNORED

Red Ferrari

Taz

Who drives it? It was parked in the car park outside of the Williams stand this afternoon. It had a Bristol Trade Centre number plate on it, so presumably it must be a player (after originally thinking it might be a new manager razz.gif ).

Stewart?

Who drives it? It was parked in the car park outside of the Williams stand this afternoon. It had a Bristol Trade Centre number plate on it, so presumably it must be a player (after originally thinking it might be a new manager  razz.gif ).

Stewart?

It was there against Col U. Taking a guess it may well be the owners of Bristol Trade centre by the number plate.

It was there against Col U.  Taking a guess it may well be the owners of Bristol Trade centre by the number plate.

It was parked in one of the main bays where all of the directors park.

Rocky - Philips was my first thought actually, but then thought that it would have taken a serious amount of cash to get this car (something that a Second Division keeper probably couldn't afford - even with fianance).

Yeah and the owner of BTC still owes me £90 that he 'dodged' me for after I did some work to their website, back in 98.  mad.gif

Ah him, I've had 'dealings' with him too. But I think he no longer owns the BTC, sold out to Lookers (?) a while back.

Archived