IGNORED

New Manager Needed...

SimplyRed

Today's game told me one thing - Millen was right not to apply for the job.

He may have been top of the class in his coaching badges and may well be 'a respected coach', but he can't manage.

The fact is, Millen KNOWS he's not going to get the job so he didn't apply, but putting him in charge of the team is fatal.

He knows his days are numbered so what does he care whether the team wins or loses? He's not going to get the blame for this team's performances so there is no incentive for him to turn things around.

I am gobsmacked that Murray still seems to warrant a starting place ahead of Cotterill, who has far more to offer than the stale scot.

Bradley Orr was second only to Partridge as shining lights in the team, with Gillespie trying hard.

The team, as usual, was devoid of any organisation or purpose and the midfield as so often this season were absent. Smith was the pick of them, and while adequate he didn't catch the eye. Skuse and Brown just don't do enough for me to close down space in the centre of the park. Too many second-balls lost there and in most other places on the pitch.

Stewart worked hard but was totally ineffective.

While Millen is in charge, nothing is going to change and we will continue to drop points. I would urge Lansdown to to make this appointment, whoever it may be, as soon as possible.

Archived