IGNORED

Bradley Orr

ziderfarmer

yesterday i saw somethink i never thought i would.

1 Bradly Orr playing right back.

2 he looked comfortable in that postion

3 looked dangerous going forward

4 showed he can attack a player coming forward at him and win the ball (carey backing off)

i was impressed enough for millen to give him the nod for tuesdays game against forest.

the fans didnt say a bad word on his performance and got the best reception he has had so far in his city career.

Orr for right back!

who`d disagree?????

4 showed he can attack a player coming forward at him and win the ball (carey backing off)

i was impressed enough for millen to give him the nod for tuesdays game against forest.

the fans didnt say a bad word on his performance and got the best reception he has had so far in his city career.

Orr for right back!

who`d disagree?????

Yep was spot on and look the business, will start tues

Orr for right back!

who`d disagree?????

Bradley Orr IS a right back. Always has been.

For most of last season, the forum had posters telling Tins to play Orr at right back. What happened, Orr was played at midfield and Tins re-signed J. Smith.

He played right back during his scouser days, and looks very solid in the position.

Orr- Keogh-Heywood-Partridge. Now thats solid.

For most of last season, the forum had posters telling Tins to play Orr at right back. What happened, Orr was played at midfield and Tins re-signed J. Smith.

He played right back during his scouser days, and looks very solid in the position.

would you have it that keogh was in the middle with heywood so partridge would play left? keogh was unlucky to miss out sat i thought

city.gif But missing a left back !

Keogh or Partridge may just have to adapt to left back. Our best 4 will be out there. Worth a try, and some posters have said one or the other plays well on the left side. Still gives us Golbourne and Woodman on the wage bill though.

The new Messiah will work it out !

Orr for right back!

who`d disagree?????

Bradley, despite all the negative comments about him is a terrific player to have around, he can play in defence, midfield and up front, obviously he, like other players appears to have had very little or no faith in BT and the general performance levels from the team to date would seem to support this. I am certain that if BT treated the other players like Brad then that is the reason we are where we are, hopefullly things will change dramatically and we will start our journey back up the table where we belong.

Orr for right back!

who`d disagree?????

Oye mate you nicked me post I posted this yesterday. Cheeky monkey ! disapointed2se.giffarmer.gif

Orr for right back!

who`d disagree?????

Although I didn't watch satuday's game, I have always rated Orr and don't think Tinnion gave him a long enough chance to establish himself. he played well last season at Chesterfield at right back when Jamie Smith got himself sent off

Orr for right back!

who`d disagree?????

Yep, get him in for tomorrow - did well in my view.....

Hoofer is lucky that Heywood will probably be injured so Millen will almost certainly put him in at Centre Back. Orr HAS to start at Right Back (and bloody well stay there if Saturday's 40 minutes was anything to go by).

Says on ceefax that the only injury is Fortune so looks like Heywood may be ok. smile.gif

Archived