IGNORED

Llennie Llawrenson On Talksport

Never to the dark side

Guest MaloneFM

No thats Lemmy Kilmister. We might be able to get him on loan. With Phil 'filthy animal' Taylor.

You know what they say '2/3 of a decent Motorhead are better than none'.

Guest MaloneFM

Unless you are banding about a funny name you should know Scabies left the Damned ages ago young man. You may be thinking of a Dave Vanian/Captain Sensible striking partnership.

But I find Sensible a bit of a winker.

Shelley and Diggle of the Buzzcocks. Now THERE'S a combination

Unless you are banding about a funny name you should know Scabies left the Damned ages ago young man. You may be thinking of a Dave Vanian/Captain Sensible striking partnership.

But I find Sensible a bit of a winker.

Shelley and Diggle of the Buzzcocks. Now THERE'S a combination

Strummer and Jones up front with Headon and Simoneon as the driving force would be my choice.

Guest MaloneFM
Strummer and Jones up front with Headon and Simoneon as the driving force would be my choice.

I understand your logic however it was, according to Jones, Strummer and Headon surprisingly enough forming the spine of the side with Simenon wide left and Jonesy on the right.

Difford and Tilbrook were a good combination on their day. And you can't beat an in form Andy Partridge. Champagne songwriting.

I understand your logic however it was, according to Jones, Strummer and Headon surprisingly enough forming the spine of the side with Simenon wide left and Jonesy on the right.

Difford and Tilbrook were a good combination on their day. And you can't beat an in form Andy Partridge. Champagne songwriting.

I always enjoyed Jones making his bursts forward from the back, often he looked like he would end up in the crowd! music-smiley-010.gif

Shame that Partridge was a Swinedon man, still can't be perfect! Difford and Tillbrook good midfield, but you couldn't beat Elvis Costello as the lone striker out there in front of the Attractions! dance.gifdance.gif

Archived