IGNORED

Sunday Independent

Dastardly and Muttley

Dad's mate whose a gashead went down to the boxing Friday, and Pulis is all but manager, just has to sign the contract and the job's his. APPARENTLY (once again those 'sources') John Gregory turned it down saying he was more interested in our job? Take it with a pinch of salt though...

Maybe Gregory will offer to work for us for free for 3 months and SL will see this as too good to refuse??? ph34r.gif

Dad's mate whose a gashead went down to the boxing Friday, and Pulis is all but manager, just has to sign the contract and the job's his. APPARENTLY (once again those 'sources') John Gregory turned it down saying he was more interested in our job? Take it with a pinch of salt though...

Sorry to go off topic but.... How did Lee Haskins get on?? I missed the fight on tele and the website isn't updated very often...

Did he win? Look good?

Terry Butchers managerial record is appalling. Far worse than Brian Tinnion and any other manager mentioned so far.  His record is ;

Managed games 243

Won 81

Drawn 50

Lost 112

That gives him an average of 1.21 points per game - relegation stuff.

It would be out of the frying pan and into the fire if we got him.

But aren't most of these stats from around 10/12 years ago? People change over time and I'd be far more interested in his recent stats and the high esteem he's held in by Motherwell fans. I'd have him like like a shot.

Archived