IGNORED

Re. Thanks Keith

Guest mrmatdavidge21

Progress doesn't mean points, Football is an evil game. We played more consistently well yesterday than I have seen at the gate in a long time, but were unlucky not go get a win.

Are u mad? do u no what happens when u draw your home games and lose your away ones?  u prize idiot

In all honesty on the back of a 7-1 defeat what on earth were you expecting???

We weren't fantastic by any stretch, but we were more organized and showed signs of improvement and confidence, We were unlucky to lose. and speaking of Next Tuesday Millen hasn;t been tested away from home,so I would be wary of the way u dish out your insults.

Guest mrmatdavidge21
In all honesty on the back of a 7-1 defeat what on earth were you expecting???

We weren't fantastic by any stretch, but we were more organized and showed signs of improvement and confidence, We were unlucky to lose. and speaking of Next Tuesday Millen hasn;t been tested away from home,so I would be wary of the way u dish out your insults.

i was expecting us to win the game against BLAKPOOL! with last weeks result and 5 training days to get the boys fired up and make them earn there money. instead we were lucky not to lose

Not really, since when did the table show who deserved 3 points and who didn't?

Well this is how the league works. You win and you get 3 points!! hence you deserve the points. Simple as that. We didn't win! We dropped a place. The clubs falling apart and until we get a new team in and Millen out we'll carry on dropping places. I'm all for the optimisum but we're falling apart.

Guest mrmatdavidge21
Unless I've missed it he hasn't been in charge for an away game yet ?

:dunno:

now we've played away and we lost. got anything to back your self up now? i love city and it depress's me just like the start of the 98/99 season

Archived