IGNORED

New Sig

Keepers Ball

Guest The Guvnor

Why are you against him getting the job? His record for taking teams up is very good (check out his CV on the LMA website) and whilst he is not a long term prospect, should we not give the guy a chance?

tbh, I think whoever we get is going to be met with a contingent who are going to disagree with their appointment. I don't think there's any appointment that can be made (with the possible exception of a certain Mr. Mourinho ) that is going to please all the fans. city.gif

Of course not all will agree but look at the facts.A majority do not want Lennie Lawrence as Boss

Why ?

The majority on here does'nt want him

His promotion with Cardiff cost a lot of bucks and even then only scraped through.

His heyday was in the 80's working wonders at Charlton.

Speak for yourself, if he's the man Steve feels is best suited then LL will be our manager, and if that happens then what you going to do then....Cry?

We wont get the choice doh.gif  the man who pays the bills will decide unless any of you have a few million spare dunno.gif

Get used to it, its the way it is.

a few million you say? It would be interesting to find out the Clubs net worth, it's been said before Bristol should be hosting top flight Football, not getting our asses spanked by Swansea banghead.gif

Bolton is a $hithole and so is Birmingham, Portsmouth?!!? PORTSMOUTH! rofl2br.gif

Where are we going wrong?? shutup.gif

From what I'd heard on here, you'd think Lennie Lawrence was the Winston Bogarde of management. But on the LMA website his credentials read a little better. I'd be disappointed to get him, but not annoyed.

Why are you against him getting the job? His record for taking teams up is very good (check out his CV on the LMA website) and whilst he is not a long term prospect, should we not give the guy a chance?

Since having success with Charlton and Middlesbrough in the 80's and early 90's, he has been to four clubs- including teams such as Grimsby and Luton- as well as Cardiff, and been sacked by them all. To me, that reads as a poor CV, not a good one.

Oh pipe down Peckerneck.

go check the poll and ask a fewCity fans and see for yourself

Peckerneck...brilliant rofl2br.gif

I've seen the poll but people have been manipulating it.

A Polll only gives you the opionion of people who want their voices to be heard, its not a true representation of City fans veiws in general.

Polls MEAN NOTHING!!! I hope we appoint LL praying smiley.gif

Archived